Part 10

NOTE : Read this part while listening this song👆🥺this song is dedicated to this taehyung and yn's relationship😭💜.

* In morning *

Yn's pov
I slowly opened my eyes and i saw that i was in hospital then my eyes fall on someone who was sleeping while sitting on the chair and head down on the bed I screamed loudly.

Taehyung's pov
I was sleeping peacefully when I flinched cause of yn's scream I immediately opened my eyes.

Yn are you ok why are you screaming taehyung asked to her in worry and trying to hug her.

D..don't...touch...me...pls...yn flinched and said while crying out loud and crawling back on the bed while sitting.

Yn..why...are..you...scared..i'm your oppa...yn..Taehyung said in worry while coming closer to her to comfort her tears are flowing from his eyes.

You are not my oppa..i'm not your sister...pls don't come near to me...yn said while crying out loud and About to run from that room but the door opens and she bumps with someone.

Yn are you ok what happened why are you crying princess...Namjoon said in worry. Everyone comes inside the room.

Na..nam..namjoon..o..oppaa..pls..help..me..he..will beat..me again and again try to rape...me..oppa...pls..help..me..... Yn said to Namjoon while hugging him tightly and crying out loud. After hearing this everyone's eyes gets teary.

Yn..princess first look at my eyes...
Namjoon said to her while wiping her tears with teary eyes.

Princess he doesn't did this intentionally he was very angry that time and drunk too that's why he did Namjoon tries to explain her with teary eyes.

Do you think that your taehyung oppa will do with you like this....jhope said to her while looking at taehyung.

Yeah yn pls forgive me...taehyung said while crying mess and looking at yn.

After seeing taehyung like this yn was feeling pity for him but still she can't able to forgot those memories which happened with her.

I want to go home oppa..sorry i forgot that you are not my oppa so thanks for caring me now I'm going bye.....yn said while crying and giving them smile.

Wait...where are you going....suga asked her in worry while stopping her.

I don't know but I'm going to my parents I'm missing them...yn said with teary eyes.

You know na your parents are went to God jimin said to her with teary eyes.

I know but still I want to go there too so that I can meet with my parents because i don't want to be a burden on you all...yn said while crying.

Everyone was shocked to hear this from her mouth their tears started flowing from there eyes.

You are not a burden on us my baby...jin said and immediately hugs her while crying.