Part 23

*Next Morning*

Yn's pov
My sleep was slowly breaking but my eyes was still closed. I was feeling like my eyes are heavy and the extreme pain in my down and legs was insane I was feeling like I don't have legs but leave this all there was something strange. I was feeling some warmness around my face like someone is breathing. I slowly opened my eyes and my eyes got widened.

"Ding dong😏" Jungkook said with a smirk.

"WHAT THE FU¢K ARE YOU DOING HEREEE??" I yelled at him while covering my whole body with a blanket.
He was laying besides me and was looking at me while smirking.

"How did you forgot princess don't you remember last night hn princess?? and I didn't even touch you so let m-" "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" He was speaking but I stopped him by screaming because I knew what he is going to say and I immediately rolled over inside the blanket I was inside the blanket whole head to toe because I was embarrassed so bad and he shameless d!¢k head don't have shame he directly came early in the morning just for this FOR THIS?? Ahhh...what a horny a$$ he is God...here I'm dying with my down pain and he is huh...

"Yn remove your blanket" He said while trying to pull blanket but I was holding so tightly. We both was screaming asf like siblings which we are not clearly.

"Yn are you up?? Did you woke up?? Why these loud screams" Jhope asked from down stairs because of our noise which was happening cause of this half mind d!¢k head.

"Nothing everything is ok I just saw a mouse" I lied to jhope because obviously I'll not tell the truth that this d!¢k head is here bothering me.

"Oh ok well come down breakfast is just about to complete" He said me.

"Ok I'll just wait a lil" I said to jhope.

"Look now hobi hyung is also saying to come so let's just have a one round it'll not take time you know I'm strong" He was saying this while hovering above me when I was still inside the blanket just face was out.

"You a$$ hole you better go rn or I'll kill in your down that you will not be able to fu¢k" I said while pushing him because obviously he was bothering me in real now because my down was already paining so bad cause of last night and now this d!¢k head again came ahh...

"Well I'm gonna fu¢k your a$$hole too good idea" He said shamelessly while smirking.

I was staring at him for 1,2 minutes without saying anything like I'm done with him which I was really.

"Uff...yn don't stare at my face like that I know I'm handsome but control babygirl. Your stare do so many things inside my poor heart" He said while giving a smirk smile and being dramatic a$$ acting like falling down while touching his heart.

"You b!tch you shameless d!¢k head I'll kill you if you stayed here for one more second" I said him angrily while throwing pillows at him. This time I was seriously angry.

"I'll go in one condition if u will go in date tonight with me" He said while saving himself from the pillows which I was throwing at him.

"You b!tch do you want to live right now or not" I again said angrily.

"First agree then I'll go promise otherwise not" He again said he is really a d!¢k head.

"FINEEEEEE I'll go now you gooooo" I said to him while angrily screaming because he just crossed his all limits of bothering me.

"So okay now bye love, well you looks so s€xy even in morning how?? your curves are just uff...you drives me crazy" He said while smirking and giggling while standing on room's gate.

"Gooooooo b!tchhhh" I angrily screamed at him again with my whole voice then finally he left huh...thank god.

I know I love them they love me too but there is a different time for these things. Here I'm dying with my down pain and he wants me again ahh...God save me from this demon plssss ahh...my all 7 daddies are good but...BUT Jungkook and taehyung they both r the most horniest guys among them they don't have time they needs everytime 24/7 they are in mood. Idk how their d!¢k and legs don't pain when they r the one who do with power uff...leave it who cares one day their d!ck will be cut off due to this for sure.
___________________________________________

Note from author

So, Hii!! How are you my sweet readers?? Long time no see hn...I know I made you wait so long...I know you all are angry and happy at the same time. So, I'm sorry and to be honest I quit this for my high studies but then because of long time I clearly forgot that I have a wattpad too and i'm a fu¢king writer goshh...can you imagine it I'm so weird for sure I swear sometimes I'm done with myself too. Well forget it all I'm sorry now you will get stories so don't worry and don't scold me pls because I already said sorry so hehe I hope you like this part comment your fav one and your opinions so I can laugh okay so good night now have a horny night with ur bias luv u bye mah babygurls.💋🌚✨