Part 15 : Present

5 years past now yn is 18 years old she is a high school student now and BTS are 25-30 years old.

Yn started loving them for there caring but she was shy to confess them about her love because she knows that she is orphan and they are taking care of her from when she was 10 year old kid and they all are her brother not blood related but still they are her brother so she don't have any courage to tell them.

They all are also loves her but they are also shy to tell her because of this same reason they are caring for her like there baby from when she was 10 years old and also from starting they treats her like their sister so that's why they are also can't able to confess there love.

They all love each other but don't have any courage to tell because of their sibling relation but let's see how this story turns their this holy sibling relation into unholy fu¢king relation.
___________

Yn's pov
It was morning I slowly opened my eyes and gets up from my bed then went to bathroom and getting ready to go to high school.

I went downstairs for breakfast and saw that they all are waiting for me in dinning table.

Good morning yn they all said together with a big smile.

Good morning yn said to them while smiling and sitting on the chair.

Yn i'm seeing you are getting adult now you are not even sitting on my lap if you want then you can sit on my lap I don't mind jungkook teasingly said to her for fun.

Whatt...?? Yn said and chokes on food and immediately starts drinking water.

What the hell are you saying I'm matured now I'm adult now and your sis too how can you say like this yn said and immediately gets up from dinning table in shyness.

I'm going now I'm getting late bye yn said and immediately starts going from there.

Yn atleast finish your breakfast jin said while stopping her.

No oppa I'm done now I'm also late for school bye love you all yn said to him in hurry and immediately went from there in shyness.

she said love...you...uff...my heart was beating very fast aww...i can't believe she said..haha...jungkook said in shyness while shyly laughing and hiding his face with his hands.

Look at this adult child oh god what the hell is happening with him Namjoon said to jungkook while holding her head with his hands.

She doesn't said you she said to me taehyung said while shying playfully hitting on jungkook's head from back.

No she said love you to me jimin said to taehyung.

No she said to me jungkook said to jimin and taehyung.

They three started fighting on this.

She said to all of us didn't you heard she said " LOVE YOU ALL " Suga said to them while smiling.

They three are 25 or 27 years olds but still doesn't have any brain jhope said to them.

But how can you say like this to her jungkook jin asked him.

What can I do I love her so I can't able to stop my emotions jungkook said to him while smiling shyly.

Yes hyung her beauty is attracts me too towards her taehyung said to Namjoon while shying.

Yes hyung she is perfect jimin said to Namjoon while shying.

Oh god but you have to control your emotions what if she feels bad you have to remember this that she is your sister I also love her but still I have to control myself somehow Namjoon explaining him.

But who says she is our real sister we are not blood related so we can do haha... Jungkook said to him while shyly laughing.

This child never going to listen jhope said while laughing.
____________

Hey yniee why are you shying I'm seeing you from when you came to school you are smiling like a fool yeona asked to her shockingly.

Nothing yn said to her while shying.

Oho...look at you girl...how you are shying do you get any boyfriend haan...
Yeona teasingly asked to her while laughing.

It's nothing like that yn said to her while shying again.

Waitt...is your oppas..said you something that you are shying and smiling like a fool because I think you love them don't you haan...yeona teasingly asked to her.

Oh...pls...yeona...stop...and don't say them my oppas because I just called them oppa in front of them but in inside I'm yearning for their love...yn said and immediately covers her face with her both hands in shyness.

It's means I'm right....yeona teasingly said to her while laughing on her reaction.

Hmm...yn shyly said while nodding her head in yes.

But yn they loves you already then why are you yearning yeona teasingly asked to her while smirking.

Oho...they love me as their sister but I want their love as I'm their girlfriend or something else you know yn said while shying.

I know so now tell me what they said yeona teasingly asked her in curiosity.

Jungkook said to me that I can sit on his lap and he also don't mind yn said to her while smiling and shying like hell.

Oho...girl then what did you did haan...
yeona teasingly asked to her.

Me..what...can I do I didn't sit and scolds him and then immediately ran from there in shyness yn said to her while making a cute pout.

But...why....?? Yeona shockingly asked her.

You are seriously mad right...how can I say that I want he treats me like his sister in fact everyone treats me like their sister and maybe he said this just for fun yn said to her while making a cute pout.

Hmm...you are right too...but just think once fool how can he said in fun I'm sure he and your other oppa..yn glares at her when yeona said "oppa" ops...sorry..i mean they also likes you but scared to tell you like you are scared to tell them yeona said to her.

Yes you are right you have a point yn said to her and immediately stands in while thinking.

But how can I find that they loves me yn said while making a cute pout.

Oho...yniee..why are you tensed when will this friend of yours be useful for you haan...yeona said to her while smirking yn also smirked at her.

Now do as I say ok yeona said to her while smirking.

Then yeona tells yn her all plan in her ear.