part 11

As they enter in the house.

Surprise yn everyone said to her big smile appears on there face.

yn got shocked because the room was very beautiful which was decorated with cute things there was so many teddy, dolls, toys, chocolates, cakes etc...
everything for yn which she loves.

Wow...yn said shockingly is this for me..
she asked while looking at them in excitement.

No this is for us we are adults but still we play with these toys...suga said to her while laughing.

Oho hyung why are you talking like this...jimin said to suga while laughing out loud everyone are also starting laughing.

Yn it's only for you my princess Namjoon lovingly said to her while smiling.

Not only this yn one surprise is still jin said to yn while smiling.

Really...what is this..yn said to him in excitement.

Your favourite foods made by your this chief....jin said while smiling proudly.

Woah...i can't wait I wanna eat...yn said happily while smiling.

Then let's go to dining table jhope said to her while smiling.

Hmm...ok...yn said happily and walking towards dining table.

* In dining room *

Yn princess my baby come sit on my lap I'll feed you by my hands taehyung lovingly said to her while smiling and looking at her when she was sitting on jungkook's lap.

She saw him but didn't respond she was silently sitting on jungkook's lap.

Yn pls go na look your taehyung oppa is calling you jungkook said to yn but she remaining silent and looking down she doesn't even looked at then both.

Yn why are you not understanding he is not bad he is very innocent he didn't did that intentionally jungkook is trying his best to explain her.

But she didn't listen to him and jumps from jungkook's laps and went to her room while running.

Yn..yn...jungkook was calling her but she didn't listen to him.

What happened with her Namjoon asked to jungkook in worry.

I don't know I just explaining her that taehyung is not bad but she runs away from here jungkook answered him in worry.

Are you mad why did you did that she can't understand that time she is not comes out from that moment it's like a disaster for her Namjoon stands up from the chair and immediately starts scolding jungkook in panic.

Now what can i do jungkook innocently asked him in worry.

Bstrd..go and check her...Namjoon said while shouting at him then all are went to her room.

Yn baby open the door....jin said in worry while trying to open the door because she locked from inside.

Pls yn open the door look...your oppas are here Namjoon said to her in worry.

They all tried their best to open the door but they couldn't and she is also not responding even once.

Namjoona...i think maybe she is doing something wrong with herself suga said to them.

After hearing this everyone started looking at suga angrily there was a pin drop silence for a moment just yn's crying sound was coming from her room.

What the hell are you mad can't you think positive jhope scolding suga in worry.

They said think positive to suga and for calming themselves but still there heart was beating very fast like suga's thought was going to be real now they started beating on her room's door very hard like they are going to broke the door.

Yn pls open the door don't make your oppas scared pls yn...jungkook said in worry and panic.

Pls yn...open the door...don't do anything with yourself..pls...jimin said in worry.

Yn's pov
I was crying in the corner of my bed I know that they all loved me i try my hard to forget that moment but still whenever I see taehyung oppa i gets more scared I starting remembering everything what he did with me whenever he sees me i felt like I want to die but then I thinks about my other oppas.

I was thinking this all while crying sitting on the floor in the corner of the bed's down while folding my knees with my hands and head down. But then I heard a loud sound of opening gate but I didn't react and crying mess because I know who is this.

Yn...yn..Namjoon said everyone immediately comes inside after opening the door.

Oh thank god yn you didn't did anything with yourself...jin said immediately comes and hugs her tightly while crying and kissing her all over her face like a mom.

you scared me princess jhope said and hugs her while Kissing on her head tears are flowing from his eyes.

Ynn....*crying*i was..i was.. think.. thinking..that..*crying*suga said while crying and immediately hugs her.

What...is it that i'll try to kill mys...yn was saying while crying but suga stops her while putting his fingers on her lips.

Shh....no..baby...don't say like that..i hope that before you die i'll loves to die first suga said while crying out loud and and hugging her tightly.

You hurt me yn...jimin said while crying.

How...i didn't did anything...yn said him while crying.

You did yn by doing this...jimin said while crying and hugs her.

Pls never do like this yn it's hurts too much I was scared that you are doing something wrong but thank god that you didn't jk said while crying and hugging him.

And when taehyung turns comes when tae was about to hug her but.

Jin oppa I'm hungry let's go and eat food yn said to jin while wiping her tears without looking at taehyung.

Taehyung was so sad with her this behaviour because she never behaved like this before it's used to be like she never live without hugging him in a day but now she is didn't even talking with him it's really hurting him his heart is filled with all pains like he wants to cry very badly but also don't want to show anyone his pain and still smiling in pain.