Part 17

Everyone went to their bedroom to sleep except jungkook and yn.

* In yn's bedroom *

Jk's pov
I was making her laying peacefully on her bed and about to go but she is not letting me go she holds my collar with her one hand and drags me in jerk towards her face our face are very close to each other in fact we can feel our breath on each other face.

Pls don't go pls make me yours yn said to me in crying voice like if I go then she will cry in anytime.

Yn...i'm saying na we will talk tomorrow I said and about to leave from there but she again drags me towards her in jerk by pulling my shirt due to which my shirt buttons gets automatically opened.

Pls don't go na atleast you listen to me pls make me yours pls yn said to me in crying voice with her half opened eyes while slowly creasing me from chest to my clothed member she was creasing my clothed member.

Aahh....i sighed in pleasure due to her touch my member was hard and want to tear someone's pu$$y this time i can't able to control myself because if a women calls a man by herself then how can a man step back.

So do you really want me to tear your pu$$y I said to her while smirking she innocently nods her head in yes with teary eyes half open eyes.

But you can't handle me I'm not that easy to handle I said while smirking.

I can trust me yn said to him while smirking.

Ok then be ready to scream my name I said while smirking.

He pounced on her and starts kissing her aggressively she was also kissing him like there is no tomorrow they both are lost in each other she was taking off his shirt without broking the kiss she was continuously kissing him he also removes her crop top without broking the kiss lives her only in her bra and skirt then he broke the kiss and removes his jeans and boxers he removes her clothes too as well and again pounced on her and looking into her eyes her eyes clearly telling that she was really yearning for this.

Then he takes his hands on her back and unhooked her bra and throws that on ground while she was laying on the bed between his legs and looking at him hungrily.

Then he start sucking her neck and giving her Hickeys due to which she softly moaned then he is slowly slowly going down from her neck to her right
b••bs and starts sucking that like a little hungry baby and squeezing her other one with his back hands while sucking he softly bites her hard nipples for fun.

Aahh...ummhh...yn softly moaned in pleasure due to his nipple bite she is creasing his hairs in pleasure while he was busy on sucking her b••bs.

Do you like it jungkook asked her while smirking.

Hmm..ahh..yn said in moaning sound in pleasure like this he sucked her other one too.

Then he slowly slowly going down from her b••bs to her pu$$y while kissing all over her stomach in line.

Ummhh..ahh...yn moaned softly in pleasure due to his stomach kiss she was feeling butterflies in her stomach.

Then he staring at her pu$$y while smirking.

Why are you looking at this it's yours do whatever you want suck it, lick it, fu¢k it it's belongs to you DADDYhh....
Yn said while smirking and looking at him with lusty eyes while he was staring at her pu$$y.