Part 8

NOTE : Read this part while listening this song☝for better feelings if I tell you mine feelings🥺trust me I cried while writing this part.😭💜

___________________________________________

Yn's pov
After his went I tried to stand up but I don't have any courage on my body my whole body was paining like hell but somehow I got up and wear any top and slowly went to downstairs. Blood was flowing from my bottom and forehead. I write a letter for them and left from there..

It was night and the weather was also rainy lightening was thundering in the cloud.

Taehyung oppa was right I don't have any relation with them I'm just a burden on them yn said while crying and walking on the road he was right I have to go and die somewhere yn said while wiping her tears and went to a bridge to attempt suicide.

She was standing on the bridge to attempt suicide she closed her eyes while crying and remembering her every moment with them.

( " Yn you don't have your parents and with whom you are living they are also not your real brothers what will you do when someday they will leave you yeona asked to yn.

It will never happen I'm there princess they loves me alot yn said to her.

Who knows what if it's happen in future because in this cruel world no one is our real relationship yeona said to her.

Namjoon oppa will you leave me in future yn asked to Namjoon after coming from school.

Whatt..who asked this Namjoon asked to her.

My friend said that she said in this cruel world no one is our real relationship yn said to him while crying.

Don't cry my baby it's not true jhope said to her while wiping her tears.

Yeah how can we leave our princess haan..jin said to her.

You are our princess right then how can you think that suga said to her while smiling.

Don't believe in anyone ok you are our cutie pie we never leave you jimin said to her.

I think your friend needs to take a lesson from me jungkook said to her to make her laugh.

Princess your oppas loves you alot never think that we can leave you taehyung said to her while smiling and hugging her she nods her head in yes. " )

Yeona was right everyone leaves you no one is my real relative my parents also dead and I'm a burden on my oppas so it's better to die and go to my parents in heaven yn said while crying.

She closes her eyes while sobbing and takes a deep breath and jumps on the river from bridge.
____________

It's late night where is yn I thought when we will come she will comes while runing and hugs us but she is not here jhope said in shock.

Yeah it's very strange Namjoon said.

Hey today taehyung was also coming to back where is he jin said to everyone.

Maybe sleeping in his room jimin said.

Leave taehyung and think about yn where is she gone suga said in worry.

Wait let me search in the house first jungkook said and went to search her. He tried his best to find her but he can't able to find her.

Jungkook now don't say us that she is not in home jhope said in worry.

Hyung she is seriously not in the house I searched whole house but she is not in the house jungkook said while breathing heavily.

Then where is she gone jin said in worry.

Let's find her outside of the house suga said to them.

Jungkook went to say taehyung too about this without knowing that he is the only reason behind yn's missing.

Taehyung taehyung get up we have to find yn she is missing jungkook said and trying to wake up him.

I'm not going anywhere you go taehyung said in sleepy voice.

But taeh...jungkook saying but he stops because Namjoon was calling him from downstairs to search yn.

Okay so let's divide each other in two teams me and jin will go market side, jhope and suga you both go park side and jimin and jungkook you both go river side Namjoon said them and divide them in two teams for searching yn.

They all are finding yn hard but she is still missing but suddenly.

Jungkook see there are so many peoples are standing besides river jimin said to jungkook while pointing on peoples.

What happened there let's see come jungle said and went their with him.

And as they both reached there their eyes got widened.

Y...YNNNNN.....jungkook screams and immediately went to her and sits kneel down and putting her head on his lap.

Yn yn open your eyes princess look your oppas are here jimin said while crying and rubbing her hands.

No nothing happened with yn just see she will call me oppa just now right yn nothing will happen with you princess your oppa is alive yet jungkook said while crying and pressing her chest so the water inside her comes out he did for four, five times.

Then yn throws water from her mouth and slowly opens her eyes.

O..op..oppaa...yn said in fluttering voice she has no courage left on her body her body is looks like lifeless.

Yn...see..jimin..i told you she will call me oppa..jungkook said to jimin while crying in happiness and looking at her.

Yes thank god she is alive jimin said while crying.

O..op..oppaa..yn said to him in shattering voice because she can't able to speak properly because of her lifeless body.

Yes princess say what happened do you want something haan..say yn your muscle bunny oppa will give you everything on your feet jungkook said while crying and holding her.

Sorryehh....oppaahh....yn said while breathing slowly and about to close her eyes.

YNNNN......jimin said while screaming and crying hard jungkook something do....she is...she is closing her eyes...jimin said to jungkook while crying out loud.

Yn open your eyes baby jungkook said to her while shaking her body but she didn't respond YNNNN......jungkook screams while crying out loud.

Wait...she is alive let's take her to hospital nothing will happened with her jungkook said to jimin while putting his finger on her nose and checking her breathing and crying mess he removes his jacket and covers yn's body and went to hospital.