Part 19

It's evening 7:00 pm they all are coming back to home from there work they are coming normally as always but today they didn't even know that what yn planned a surprise for them as they opened the door of their house and entered they got shocked they all are coming while talking with each other but now they are stunned and looking at the view with their widened eyes.

The whole room was dark just the light of candels are coming which placed on the floor and tables as a design that candle lights was giving a awesome romantic vibe.

Flowers are decorated in floor on their path with placed candels besides

They are walking on flowers with slow steps with blank face because they still can't able to understand what's happening.

They are walking slowly slowly and then when they reached their path their eyes got shocked they are stunned.

After seeing this they are already shocked and there mind and faces are also blanked but then suddenly they again get a shock like heart attack

They saw yn was coming downstairs from upstairs.

Their jaw drops to see yn because she was looking very hot and sexy in this dress

You are came nice yn said while smirking and walks towards them in seductive style.

After reaching to them she placed his hands on Namjoon's big chest and creasing it with her soft hands while looking at his shocked eyes in lust.

What happened why are you all shocked yn turns and seductively looks at them all.

This is for you all yn said while smirking.

Ahh...umm...yn suddenly moans because someone grabs her waist and pulls her closer in jerk from her back.

You have a lot of fire inside you don't you taehyung said while lowering his head towards her neck and sniffing.

Yes daddy...she said while throwing her head back in pleasure.

Then jimin pulls her closer to him.

Do you want us like this much haan...wh•re jimin asked her while smirking and creasing her waist.

Yes umm...yn said and softly moans in pleasure.

Then jungkook pulls her closer to him.

I already fu¢ked you wanna more haan...babygirl?? Jungkook asked her while smirking and spanks on her a$$.

Yes daddy ahh..she said in moaning sound.

Then jhope pulls her closer to him.

Do you want to bounce on my co¢k haan...wh•re?? Jhope asked her while continuously spanking on her a$$.

Ah..yes...daddy...ahh...yn said while moaning.

Then suga pulls her closed to him.

Are you able to handle us together haan..s!ut..?? Suga asked her in deep voice near her ear while smirking and squeezed her b••bs harder with his both hands.

Yess..daddy..ahh...yn said in moaning sound.

Then be ready to scream our names babygirl Namjoon said while smirking and immediately carries her in his arms and went upstairs to room they all are coming too from his back.

In room

He throws her on the bed all are looking at her with their lusty eyes and unbuttoning their shirts and jeans or pants while she was laying on the bed and creasing her body herself and looking at them with lusty eyes her eyes are clearly telling that she wants them very badly.

Who you wants to tear your pu$$y first haan..babygirl..?? Jhope asked her while smirking.

Obviously me i know jungkook said confidently while smirking.

Taehyung...yn said while licking her lips.

After hearing this jungkook was shocked but not so surprised because he already fu¢ked her so he didn't said anything.

Are you sure babygirl..??taehyung asked her while smirking.

Yes...daddy...yn said while smirking and in seductive voice.

Then be ready to scream my name taehyung said while smirking and pounced on her.