Part 22

Are not you all done yet jungkook asked to them who are enjoying with yn.

No jungkook we are left yet jhope said to him.

Yes jungkook suga, rm and jin also said.

Aahhh....hyung you have to do tomorrow because you four left yet and me also think about yn how will she handle us jungkook said to his hyungs.

Then they four looks at yn to see her reaction on his talks.

She was looking like she'll get unconscious because she was tired and moaning continuously because jimin was thrusting hard inside her.

But after seeing her condition he leaves her.

His hot liquid was flowing from her hole which was soaking on the bed too.

She was tired that's why she fall asleep.

Look she asleep now what will we do jhope said to them all.

Can we wake her up suga asked to them all.

No don't wake her up she was tired we will see tomorrow jin said to him.

Ok fine good night you all go to your rooms now Namjoon said to them all.

Then they all wears there clothes and went to their rooms except taehyung and jungkook.

So sad God also knows you are a playboy that's why he is playing with you now crave more and more taehyung teasingly said to jungkook while laughing.

You a$$hole just shut up go and fu¢k yourself maybe you are craving too jungkook said while laughing and hits taehyung.

Ok I'm going I'm going taehyung said while laughing and left from there.

After his went jungkook comes to yn and covers her naked body with a blanket and leans beside her and looking at her with a smile.

Ohh...yniee you know what whenever I see you my heart started beating so fast jungkook said to her while smiling and looking at her face when she was sleeping.

You are like an angel *sighs* god made you with a rest.

Your beauty is mesmerizing me everyday.

you are like a drug for me whenever I see you I losts my all control.

Jungkook was continuously praising her and telling her what he feels for her but she was continuously sleeping after selling her horse.

Looks..like now you'll not wake up *sighs* ok fine now I'm going take care sleep well love you my baby jungkook said to her while getting up from the bed.

Them he comes closer to her face softly kisses on her head and went.