Part 18

Yn's pov
It was morning I slowly opened my eyes because my head was paining like hell and not only my head my down was also paining I gets up from the bed and sits on the bed while hanging my legs down from bed then I saw on my table that someone puts here lemonade I drank that after drinking lemonade my headache was gone but down pain was not going on so I slowly somehow stands up and went to bathroom for take a shower I removed my all clothes for shower but when I touched my private part for clean I felt something different like my that part was torn very badly I was shocked very badly and I can't able to remember anything what happened in last night but somehow I tried to remember and after some struggling I remembered everything what I did what he did everything I was shying like hell after remembering that all after bathing I came from bathroom and get dressed for my school.

Then I saw hickey marks on my neck.

Oh god shit what can I do now i said to myself in panic.

Idea...i said and applies my make up on that hickey marks.

I wear a cap and mask so that they can't see my face because I'm shying like hell to see them how can I face them after doing such work and after fu¢ked by jungkook it's so embarrassing.

I went to the downstairs for go to school I can't able to walk properly because of my lowered pain but somehow I walk and when I saw everyone are waiting for me on the dining table for breakfast I lowered my cap wear a mask and now my face is not visible then I straight went to outside in embarrassment.

Y..yn...yn...atleast eat the breakfast jin calling her but she refused and went to her school.

What happened with her Namjoon asked shockingly.

Maybe she remembered last night that's why she is embarrassing jhope said while laughing and shying.

Not only this jungkook said and laughing out loud while shying.

Means....?? Taehyung asked to jungkook.

Understand na..how can I tell jungkook said to him while closing his eyes with his hands in shyness.

Oh..it's...IT'S MEANS YOU...namjoon was saying then stops after understanding his meaning he closes his mouth with his hands in shock.

Are you serious you really did jin said to him shockingly.

Yes...jungkook said while laughing and shying.

Oh god I can't believe how can you did jimin said while laughing out loud.

With my co¢k jungkook said while smirking.

Savage af like me suga said while smirking and winked and looking at jungkook.

But jungkook you don't have to do this you know na she did in intoxication of alcohol jhope said to him.

But hyung you know na that every person say truth after drinking the alcohol jungkook said while shying.

After hearing jungkook everyone also think that he is right because it's true that a person say truth after drinking alcohol.

And i'm innocent seriously because I said her again that we will talk tomorrow but she is not letting me go from her room and also she caressed my innocent member with her soft hands so what can I do I can't control myself and if a girl calls a boy by herself then how can a boy step back jungkook said while laughing and shying.

This child is now not a child anymore for sure jin said and held his head with his hands in shock.

But you are a cheater for sure jungkook can't you call me too she also raised my tempreture high by sitting on my lap and her pu$$y was also touching my co¢k god whenever I think that I got needy uff...only God knows how I satisfied my co¢k taehyung said while sighing.

You did masturbation right suga said while smirking.

Oh hyung pls shut up now taehyung said while shying and was going from there in shame.

Where are you going now is your co¢k again wants masturbation jungkook said while laughing out loud.

You are stopping or I'll beat you with my slippers taehyung said to him and about to removing his slippers.

No no I'm stopping now jungkook said while laughing out loud.

After hearing there talks jimin laughed out loud and fell from the chair.

Everyone started laughing on jimin after seeing him.

No matter how old these three become, they will always be like a children Namjoon said while laughing.
___________

What happened is my idea worked or not yeona asked to her in curiously.

Umm...worked but not like that I thought yn said while shying and hides her face in shame.

Oho...look at your face girl your face is became like tomato yeona said while laughing.

Oh now stop teasing me yeona yn said in shame while laughing.

Now tell me the whole story who did..?
How happened...?? Everything now tell me fast I can't wait yeona curiously asked her.

Then yn told her everything.

Now listen if you need know about your other daddies then do as I said ok yeona said to her while smirking

Then she started telling her other idea to yn.