Part 24

Yn's pov
I was going downstairs for breakfast after taking bath I was walking somehow with my half broken legs. I finally went there I saw everyone from their back everyone was sitting in dinning table and was waiting for me I felt bad that they waited for me little longer I went there and sat on chair.

"Hey everyone sorry that I made you wai-" I was about to apologize them because I was late and I genuinely felt bad that they waited for me but I stopped because I was shocked to see because

They were already EATINGGGGG.....

"Oh hi yn did you slept well last night" Jin asked me while eating.

I just nodded in yes while making a weird face.

"Saying like as if we let her sleep last night" Taehyung slowly mumbled while eating and giving a smirk smile.

I immediately glared at him.

"Wha-" He looked at me with a food bite in his spoon which was about to go in his mouth but then he stopped as he realised that I heard what he said "wait-what I didn't said anything" He lied to me as I didn't heard I cursed him while mumbling and death glaring at him.

I know I was the one who provoked them to do it so I shouldn't react like this to tae but I'm shy I gets embarrassed even when I was the one who wanted it weird right of course it is as a girl every girl can relate this thing.

Well whatever I sat on chair and started eating.

"Yn when you will go to your university you are getting late eat lil fast" Namjoon said to me I made a boring face because I don't wanna go I don't like study I don't even know why I have to study when I have these 7 sugar daddies to take care of me huh...

"Can I ski- " I was about to say Namjoon to can I skip today but then I stopped because a sentence cut my words.

"Today she will not go to university" Jungkook immediately said while sipping the coffee.

"But why" Namjoon asked him shockingly.

Everyone was shocked even I was shocked.

"Because today she is going to spend her whole day with me" Jungkook said very normally while sipping coffee as if it is not a big deal.

"Why" Jhope asked to jungkook.

"What why can't I take her with me?? Can't she spend her day with me?? Even after all yesterday you all didn't even let me touch her only I know how patiently I'm waiting from yesterday" He said to everyone while making a pout face.

"Are you for realllll?? Did you took that thing this much seriously" Jin asked while shockingly.

"Yes and now she will stay with me today only we both will go on a date"
He said to everyone with whole confidence.

"You are really a little baby jungkook you tooks things so seriously" Jimin said while laughing out loud in a teasing way.

"I'm grown enough to give you a baby shortie" Jungkook said while glaring at jimin.

"Saying like as if males can be pregnant too" Taehyung said while sipping soup and gave smirk smile.

"Wanna try??" Jungkook said while glaring at him and rolling his white shirt sleeves.

"Ahh...you both better stay quite. You broke my sleep don't start a fight now here lemme sleep in peace" Suga said with a sleepy voice.

"Was you sleeping?? Are you for real?? We are sitting in a fu¢king dinning table eating breakfast here a matter going on and you wants to sleep??" Jhope asked him shockingly.