Part 6

After 2 years.

Yn is now 14 years old and bts ages are between 20 - 26.

* In school *

Hey yn do you know today is a new teacher is coming in our class her best friend yeona said to yn.

Nice then yn said to yeona.

After sometimes the teacher arrives.

Hello students from now I'm your new teacher myself Mr. Choi teacher Mr. Choi introducing himself to whole class.

Hello sir..whole class stands up and respectively bowing in front of him.

Thank you students let's introduce yourself one by one Mr. Choi said to all students.

Everyone starts introducing themselves after sometimes yn's turns comes.

Yn stands ups and introduce herself My name is yn..yn said.

Very nice name yn Mr. Choi said his eyes falls on her beauty and he is continuously looking at her.

Yn was feeling very awkward cause of his continuously staring.

Sir can i sit now yn politely asked to him because she was feeling very awkward.

Oh yeah sorry sit sit Mr. Choi said while laughing and shying.

So students let's start your class as you know your exam are about to start in somedays so you have to study well for good marks okay... Mr. Choi said to all students.

Ok..sir..all students said.

After class over. All students are going outside for next class yn was also going but in last because she is doing her important work but suddenly.

Yn... Mr. Choi said to her.

Yes sir...yn said to him.

I have to do some work so I need your help because I see your grades your grades are highest you are the topper of the class so you can help me better than others so can you do Mr. Choi asked to her.

Ok sir..yn was feeling little awkward but still she said yes in his respect.

Ok come here sit besides me Mr. Choi said to her. She doesn't want to sit but she went and sits besides him.

Everything was going on normal she is helping him in his work but after sometimes he started coming closer to her but she didn't paid much attention to this because she thinks that he is coming little closer to making understand me for this work but after sometimes he starts touching her thighs she feels very uncomfortable and moved her legs.

Oh sorry its happen by mistake Mr. Choi lied to her because he was doing in bad intention.

It's ok sir yn said while looking down ok sir i think I have to go now yn said and went from there because she was feeling very uncomfortable with him.

* In lunch time *

Yn I think you are thinking too much he is not like that person he is very calm maybe it's happen by his mistake jeon explaining to her.