Part 7

Where are my brothers yn asked to her maid while searching for his brother.

They are went for some work they will come back tomorrow their maid said to her.

Okay...yn said and went to her room.

It's okay if they are not in home today I'll tell them tomorrow about this yn said to herself while crying and laying on her bed by her stomach.

* Next day *

Student you have a bad news your whole class is passed in exam except one Mr. Choi said while looking at yn.

And the student is YN Mr. Choi said while smirking and looking at yn.

Whole class didn't believe at teacher because yn is a topper how can she fail.

Yn was very angry after hearing this because she knows that the teacher did it in intentionally her anger was in 10th sky.

I know you did this intentionally to get a revenge from me right yn immediately said in anger.

This is how you talk with teacher Mr. Choi angrily said.

You are not a teacher you are a biggest bstrd who uses girls for his lus....yn was saying but someone cuts her word.

Yn how can you talk so rudely with your teacher haan...her principle said in anger while coming inside the class.

See sir see how is she she is fail in exam and not studied and now blaming on me Mr. Choi lied to principle while glaring at all students.

Yes sir all students takes Mr. Choi's side in fear.

No sir it's not like that he is lying yn said to principle in panic.

Shut up wait let me tell about this to your brothers principle said and left the room then Mr. Choi also left.

Sorry yn we have to say lie because he is glaring at us students said to her.

It's okay yn said to them.

Yeah yn I'm sorry too I'm your friend but still I lied yeona said to her.

Don't worry it's not your fault yn said to her with teary eyes.

Did you tell your brothers about that yeona asked her.

No yesterday they are not in home but today they are coming I'll tell them today yn said to her with teary eyes.
___________

Taehyung's pov
I was come backs to house from my trip because I went to kill someone but my mission failed I was so much drunk due to alcohol which I drank too much in anger then I got a call from yn's school principle so i went to her school.

* In school *

Today your yn rudely talking with his teacher it's was very unexpected because she was a very nice student but i don't know how what happened with her she is rudely talking with her teacher without respect and also failed in exam her principle said to taehyung.