Chapter 41

FINN

I park the car in front of the hotel where the event I got an invite to already started an hour ago. The way to the entrance is fenced off and decorated with spotlights and a red carpet.

"Do paparazzi always come to networking events?" Emma asks nervously. I look at her as she watches the people getting photographed. "These events seem a little boring." She adds, trying to suppress those nerves.

I turn off my car and let my gaze wander to the paparazzi too. "Only when the people attending are important enough." I say "And you're right, these events are boring. That's why I never go."

She's admiring the many spotlights illuminating the entrance and then turns to me with a questioning look on her face. "So why go now?"

I let my eyes rake over her body. The long black dress and matching black heels I ordered for her fit perfectly. "I have a couple of reasons, but the most important one is to have an excuse to have you dress up like this." I bring my hand up to her face to tuck a strand of her curled hair behind her ear. It's too dark in the car to see her cheeks turn red, but when my knuckles move past her skin I can feel the heat radiating from her skin. I want to make it a little worse, so I grin and say "I mean, for someone I try so hard to create heaven for, you certainly look like the wife of the devil."

She doesn't become as shy as I expected her to be and lifts her chin in a challenge making my heart skip a beat. "Are you asking me to marry you, boss?" She asks teasingly.

The dark red colour on her lips make me want to let her kneel before me so I can paint her face with my cum.

My cock nudges with desire when I remember her little whimpers from yesterday. The way she looked was so beautiful, with her legs spread on my desk. So perfectly submissive.

I lean into her, my lips hardly touch the skin of her neck when I whisper in a low voice "Careful, darling. Or that pretty red lipstick of yours will be smeared along something hard."

She giggles softly and is about to say something when we get interrupted by a knock on my car window. I look up and see the Burrows brothers stand beside the car.

Perfect timing. I sigh and open the window, seeing Emma slightly bend forward to see who knocked.

They both look at me and nod. I don't know their real names, but the Burrows brothers go by Rush and Blade and it's not hard to figure out why. Rush is the quiet one, but he's also the one that has the darkest mind of the two. He's the brain and Blade is the muscle.

Blade leans into the car. "Sir." His eyes dart to my right, noticing Emma. He looks back at me, unsure.

"It's okay." I tell him.

He looks her way one more time and then back to me. "The bird just arrived." He says, lifting his chin towards the building and nodding.

My eyes dart to the entry and I see Emma follow suit, seeing a man in a grey tuxedo stand on the red carpet, smiling at paparazzi. He wouldn't be smiling if he knew his wife hired me to kill him.

"Good." I say casually. "Stay in the car until I text you."

"Sir." He nods at me and then looks at Emma. I smile a little when I see what kind of effect she has on him. "Miss." He says and clears his throat.

She nods back a bit confused before they walk away and I pull my window back up.

She looks at me. "Bird?"

I quickly look away, trying to give her the feeling that I want to keep it a secret. "It's nothing to worry about, darling."

"Is he the other reason you're here?" She asks and I try to suppress the grin I feel tucking at the corners of my lips. She's making this too easy for me.