Chapter 51

"Of course." Finn holds open the bathroom door for me and lets me walk in first.

He starts unbuttoning his shirt and I take off my leggings. Although I'm not in as much pain as I was before I fell asleep, my muscles feel stiff and I groan with the movement.

Finn takes off his shirt, leaving him bare chested and walks up to me. He comes to stand before me and I take in the skin of his neck and chest that was covered in blood in my nightmare. I swallow and blink away the tears that I feel coming up.

He's alive. It was just a nightmare.

"Let me." I feel his fingers grace over the skin of my waist as he lifts my hoodie and gently pulls it over my head. "Do you want to talk about that dream you had?" He asks.

I turn around and face the mirror. My eyes wander over my bruised naked skin before I look at him in the reflection. Alive, I remember myself. We both are.

Taking in the shadows around his face that somehow make him look like a God I shake my head. "No. I don't want to talk about him. I just— I want to forget. At least for a little while."

"How does your body feel?" He looks down at my body and lets the tip of his fingers slide up my waist. My nipples harden with the sensation his touch leaves behind.

"It's fine." The words leave my lips in a soft whisper.

He then lets his hand rake from my waist up to my neck. "And your throat?" The veins in his hands almost make me want to melt as his fingers softly follow the shape of my jawline.

"Fine." Is all I can say. I don't want to think about the pain, I just want to focus on his touch.

He gently moves my hair away, letting it fall to my back and leans in. I close my eyes, embracing his warmth and let my head fall back to rest against his chest. Hot air travels over the skin in my neck as he asks "No pain?"

"No." I swallow, all the pain forgotten when his scent surrounds me.

I feel a little grin play around his lips as he presses a soft kiss just below my earlobe. "Then let me help you forget for a little while, darling." He repeats my words.

I lock my gaze on him, completely mesmerised by the way he starts kissing the skin in my neck and moves to my shoulder. Feeling his lips on me is one thing, but seeing him love me like this in the reflection of the mirror is a whole new part of things I never knew would turn me on.

His kisses start out soft and safe, but slowly turn more eager, letting me forget the world around us and the house we are standing in. I feel his front press against my naked back and can't help a small moan escape my lips at the feeling of his hard cock underneath the fabric of his pants.

He groans in response and turns me around. Our lips meet instantly before he pushes me back until my body hits the sink.

I plunge my hands in his hair when he moves his lips to mine. He gives me just a second to catch my breath as he places both hands at the back of my knees and lifts me, placing me on top of the sink before he starts kissing me again. He forces his tongue into my mouth and fills my taste buds with his intoxicating taste.

His hand goes up and he grabs my hair, digging his fingers into my scalp and tightening his grip, making me moan again.

The taste of him is all I need right now. The feeling of him is all that can calm my dark mind.

Fuck, I can't get close enough. It's only us right now. His dark hair through my fingers, his muscled chest against my hard nipples, the dominance radiating from his body and his hard cock pressing between my thighs is almost too much.

"Please." I breathe between kisses and move my hands down to undo the zipper. My hands have been trembling since I woke up from that nightmare, but it stopped as soon as he kissed me.

"Please what?" He asks just as out of breath as I am.

"Please, I need you inside of me." I beg and push the useless piece of fabric down as much as I can. His cock springs free and I can't wait to feel him inside of me.

He slides his hands around my waist, lifting me from the sink until my bare pussy hovers over the tip of his hard cock. "Say that again." He orders.

"I need you. I need you inside of me."

"Good girl." He grins and lowers me onto his cock, entering me in one soul-wrecking thrust. "Good fucking girl." He groans into my mouth as my warmth surrounds him.

He kisses me deeply and more roughly until I can't breathe. I hold him tightly, needing him inside me deeper when he turns us around and places me against the wall, giving me the perfect view of him railing me through the mirror above the sink.

My black hair has fallen over my shoulders and my hands and arms seem so small around his trained back. My eyes are glazed with lust and my lips are swollen from the way he kissed me. It manages to make me look past the bruises and feel past the pain. There is only him.

His chest is pressed so tightly to mine that I feel his heartbeat through our skins and it feels so beautiful after I thought he was dead.

I let my hand stroke past one of the many scars on his muscled back, knowing it all began there. The way he is. Why he's capable of what he is doing. The darkness, but it doesn't matter. Not to me. He's my light.

My hard nipples brush past his heated skin and I have never felt this naked and bare before as Finn pulls his head back from my neck and looks at me while he thrusts his hips into me, again and again, filling me with his cock. Sweat coats his face, but he makes it seem as if keeping me up in his arms like this is no effort at all.

I feel my abdomen tighten and look over his shoulder to my reflection again, where the sight of him fucking me like this makes my orgasm crawl in faster than it ever has.

I look back at his face when a dark grin appears on it. "You like to see yourself come in the mirror, don't you, darling?" He purrs right as my orgasm shoots through my body.

🖤

"Finn?" I softly whisper as I rest my head on his chest. We're laying in bed after spending an hour in the bathroom. I'm tired, but somehow my mind doesn't let me rest.

"Yes darling?" He murmurs, drawing small circles on my back with the tips of his fingers.

"How do you destroy a monster without becoming one?" I ask him softly.

His fingers stop moving, as if he didn't expect such a dark question, but he knows what I'm referring to. He knows I'm talking about what to do with Vincent.

"You don't. You will become a monster when you destroy one." He admits.

He knows. Of all people, he knows exactly what it will do to a soul. The things he has done to get rid of the monster that scarred his back...

"But what if I don't want to become a monster?"

"Then let me be your monster, allow me to burn the world for you." He whispers.