𝖘𝖞𝖓𝖔𝖕𝖘𝖎𝖘

𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓅𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑒 (PER-SEH-FUH-NEE)
origin: greek
meaning: bringer of death
goddess of spring, queen of the underworld

𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 (HAY-DEEZ)
origin: greek
meaning: hell
god of the underworld

𝖕𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖊
ancient greek mythology, known as "fruit of the dead"
in ancient mythology, to eat the fruit of one's captor meant that one would have to return to that captor. persephone broke her fast by eating the seeds of a pomegranate, requiring her to return to the underworld for a certain number of months a year. her months spent in the underworld left the earth unfertilised and cold, whereas her time spent on earth allowed the plants to bloom; thus explaining the seasons of winter and spring.

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖕𝖍𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝕬𝖒𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊 prefers plants over people. Always has, always will. As an earth elemental, she'd much rather spend her time nurturing her garden or taking relaxing strolls through the forest than pretend to be interested in some random stranger's life. Unless that random stranger happens to mess with one of her  beloved plants... Now she's interested.

𝕳𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝕬𝖉𝖉𝖆𝖒𝖘 has always admired the undying love his parents show each other, but never wished it for himself. The idea of caring so much for a single person, willing to do anything for them, scared him to life. Fate decided to test that. One day, he wanders into the wrong garden and messes with the wrong plant... And meets the right person.

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

Persephone was the sun and Hades was the moon.

He was her darkness and she was his light.

Two halves of a whole.

Each incomplete when apart.

Hearts conversing what no words could describe.

Two lost souls, finally finding home.