𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉

Hades and Persephone stroll into the hall arm in arm

Hades and Persephone stroll into the hall arm in arm. They catch up with Wednesday and Tyler who have paused by the entrance. Persephone doesn't know if she's just being paranoid but she can't shake the feeling that the whole room is staring at their group.

"Why are they staring?" Persephone whispers to Hades through gritted teeth.

"I mean, we did kinda break the dress code." He smirks down at her. Their black attire certainly sticks out among the sea of white fabric.

"Wednesday Addams." Miss Thornhill comments, approaching the duo. "What a lovely surprise."

"Miss Thornhill. This is Tyler-"

"Galpin." Miss Thornhill interrupts.

Tyler speaks up to clear any confusion on how the two know each other, "Uh, yeah. Double-cap, no foam, two pumps of sugar-free vanilla."

Miss Thornhill chuckles to herself. "It's a small town. It's hard to keep secrets." Tyler laughs along with her.

"I'm gonna go get us some drinks." Wednesday announces monotonously before departing from her date and her teacher.

Miss Thornhill then notices Persephone and Hades lingering not too far away. "Wow, Persephone. I barely recognise you." Persephone lets out a forced laugh as she and Hades are dragged into conversation with the redhead and the normie. "Interesting choice of colour... and date."

Hades slides his arm around Persephone's waist at the comment. Miss Thornhill really has it out for him. Luckily, Persephone comes to his defence before he can verbally assault his teacher, "There's no one else I'd rather be here with." She states, no trace of amusement on her face as she intertwines her fingers with the hand Hades has placed protectively on her waist.

Miss Thornhill is taken aback by this sudden coldness from Persephone, who has never spoken against her like this before. Hades smiles smugly before leading his date away from the two. Miss Thornhill's narrowed eyes trail after the pair who laugh together happily as they disappear into the crowd.

"She really does not like me." Hades sniggers to himself. "Which I'm used to but usually I have to offend them first."

"You? Offend people? Never." Persephone gasps out sarcastically, placing a gloved hand against her chest mockingly.

Hades catches her hand in his grasp and brings it to his lips to plant a longing kiss while maintaining eye contact. They remain chest to chest as they stare at one another, oblivious to everything around them. "Behave, Cara Mía." He whispers to her.

"Where's the fun in that, Mon Cher?" She purrs back seductively, and slides her hand to rest on his cheek. His eyes gleam mischievously at her answer but his cheeks heat up with colour. Teasing the boy even more, Persephone murmurs, "I'll go and get some drinks." Then she struts away to the drinks table, black heels clicking powerfully against the floor as Hades' eyes never stray from her figure.