𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖆 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖓𝖘

Persephone was happily tending to the few plants she's allowed to keep in her dorm

Persephone was happily tending to the few plants she's allowed to keep in her dorm. The window she has is only a smaller version of the one Enid decorated but it catches the sun perfectly for her flowers to get the right amount of sunlight. She knew that Wednesday was peeling some of the colour from the window but decided to just ignore it. After all, it's her room as well now. So Persephone just put her headphones on, blasting her playlist into her ears.

Enid storms up to Wednesday, arguing, "What the hell did you do to my room?" Persephone senses that a conflict may be brewing so she pauses her music and removes her headphones. She tells herself it's to step in if the situation escalates, but really it's because she's nosy.

"Dividing our room equally." She responds, kicking the colourful sheets over to Enid's side. "It looks like a rainbow vomited on your side."

Enid fumes and opens her mouth to reply, "I-"

"Silence would be appreciated." Wednesday interrupts, stalking over to her desk. "This is my writing time."

"Your writing time?" Enid asks incredulously.

"I devote an hour a day to my novel. Perhaps if you did the same, your vlog might be coherent. I've read serial killer diaries with better punctuation." Persephone's mouth drops open and she has to cover her mouth with her hand to stop her laugh being too loud.

"Damn." Persephone whispers. She had to admit that Wednesday has some killer remarks. 

"I write in my voice. It's my truth. It's what my followers love." Enid defends passionately.

"Your followers are clearly imbeciles." Wednesday gets up from her chair and advances on Enid. "They respond to your stories with insipid little pictures."

"Uh, you mean, emojis? It's how people express their feelings. You know, I realise that's a foreign concept to you." Persephone nods her head in agreement, even though they can't see her. She mentally keeps score of who's wining this argument.

"When I look at you, the following emojis come to mind. Rope, shovel, hole." Persephone's eyebrows shoot up. This was getting dark... And Wednesday had definitely just taken the lead in this dispute. Wednesday turns her back on Enid. "By the way, there are two D's in Addams. If you're going to gossip about me and my brother, at least spell our name correctly."

Enid, now practically fuming, presses a button on her watch which starts playing her peppy pop music. Wednesday's head snaps around, as Enid starts dancing. "Turn that off." She seethes, while Enid ignores her and continues her dancing. "This is your final warning." She demands, marching over to Enid with anger in her steps.

"Rawr!" Enid growls, her colourful claws extending menacingly. Persephone bolts upright at the sound. She really doesn't want to have to stop a werewolf and a potential sociopath from trying to kill each other. The plants next to her window suddenly droop, her powers reacting to her strong, fearful emotions. "Don't mess with me. This kitty's got claws, and I'm not afraid to use them."