𝖝𝖝. 𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖇𝖞 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖊

"When I suggested giving your side of the room a makeover, I did not have Ted Bundy's pinterest in mind

"When I suggested giving your side of the room a makeover, I did not have Ted Bundy's pinterest in mind." Enid cringes, looking over the board Wednesday had set up in their room.

"Still not as creepy as your stuffed unicorn collection." Wednesday retorts, turning back to her research.

"Is this why you snuck out last night?" Enid questions as Persephone descends from her loft.

"Thing and I may have made an unsanctioned trip to the county morgue to copy the files of the monster's victims." Wednesday states nonchalantly.

Enid's face screws up. "Okay, there are so many levels of ew in that statement, I don't even know where to begin."

"I need to get inside its head." Wednesday mutters. "Discover any patterns or anomalies. I've already made a big discovery." She collects various images from the board. "Turns out all of the monster's victims have had body parts surgically removed. The first one a kidney, the second one a finger-"

As she's handing the photos to Enid, Persephone can see her werewolf friend's face pale. "Wednesday, I don't think-"

"The third one a gall bladder." Wednesday continues, before heading back to the board. "And the bearded man from the meeting house, two toes. Do you understand what this means?"

"Someone really needs to get a new hobby?" Persephone asks hopefully, wincing at the photos in Enid's hands.

"These murders aren't mindless. He's collecting trophies like a seasoned serial killer. It's quite impressive actually." Wednesday turns to see that Enid has fainted into Persephone's arms. Persephone forces a smile at Wednesday as she struggles to hold Enid's weight.

"You don't happen to have any smelling salts, do you?" She grits out, slowly lowering Enid and herself to the ground.

Wednesday swivels to face Thing who rests on top of the board. Thing just shrugs at the goth girl who orders, "Fetch the smelling salts. Again."

◇ ◇ ◇

"While most plants reward their pollinators with sweet nectar, many carnivorous varieties turn to sexual trickery or deception." Miss Thornhill explains, as Hades drifts asleep on Persephone's shoulder. "The orchid produces a pheromone that mimics a female insect, luring the males in. Now, once the plant is pollinated, what do the male insects get in exchange?"

"Nada." Bianca answers, before smugly looking around. "Just like all the guys at the Rave'N." Many students laugh at her attempt at a joke as Hades snaps awake from his nap.

"Okay, okay. I know you're all excited about Saturday, which is why I haven't assigned any homework." Cheers erupt at Miss Thornhill's announcement. "But I do still need volunteers for the decorating committee. Anyone interested, come and see me up here."