𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖔𝖔𝖕𝖘𝖎𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖎𝖘𝖞

Hades has decided that there is a special place in hell reserved specifically for the owner of 'Oopsie Daisy!'

1. For starters, Karyn made sure not to tell anyone that her name has a 'y' in it and then proceeds to get mad at people for spelling it wrong. They are supposed to know that she is not your typical 'Karen', she's Karyn with a 'y'... and she's much worse.

2. Even though she ticks every requirement box for being a basic middle aged white woman (bobbed blonde hair, severe addiction to wine and a tendency to complain about the "young people these days"), she still tries to insist that she is the best thing since sliced bread.

3. She bears an uncanny resemblance to a psychotic nanny that his uncle married who tried to kill the Addams family and, worst of all, sent him to a summer camp.

4. She has an unjustified hatred for Persephone... Enough said on that matter (Hades believes there's an even worse place in hell for anyone who doesn't like Persephone).

The list could go on and on. Hades hated her from the second he and Persephone stepped through the door to a high pitched tinkiling of a bell. Classical music blasts from her stereo as she serenades an orchid to Prokofiev's 'Dance of the Knights' from Romeo and Juliet.

"Ah, that time of year again." Karyn greets with a sickly sweet smile. She straightens up from her hunched position to turn her attention to the teenagers. She notices the towering figure of Hades lingering behind Persephone. "And you've brought a friend with you. How dreadful."

"Horrible to see you again, Karyn." Persephone sends an equally fake smile back. "This is Hades Addams."

"Lovely. I don't care. The flowers are over there. Get busy and don't bother me." She orders, shooing them away. Hades could've appreciated her bluntness if she wasn't so patronising. Persephone gives her a mock salute as she leads Hades over to a work station laden with a mountain of flowers. Persephone was very familiar with the tasks Karyn expects her to complete.

"She's a delightful bundle of joy." Hades mutters under his breath, pulling a green apron over his head with the shop's name written on the front. After tying his apron quickly, he turns Persephone around to help her tie hers.

"I reckon Wednesday would absolutely destroy her." Persephone whispers back, making Hades nod in agreement.

"Hey, Karyn. Any chance we could get some music with actual words?" Hades calls out, ignoring Persephone's warning eyes and shaking head. Karyn freezes at the words.

"Classical music helps the plants to grow, boy." She snaps harshly, cradling a nearby tulip as if it might be offended by Hades' words.

Hades leans down to whisper in Persephone's ear, "This woman is batshit crazy." His comment has the desired effect of making Persephone burst into laughter and making Karyn highly suspicious of the pair. Under Karyn's narrowed gaze, Persephone begins to show Hades how to prepare the flowers for making bouquets and arrangements. They find that Hades is very good at trimming the stems, which should've been expected with his talent with a knife.