𝖎𝖛. 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖓 𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖍

"Did you just murder my flower?" Persephone seethes angrily, pressing the dagger into the murderer's neck

"Did you just murder my flower?" Persephone seethes angrily, pressing the dagger into the murderer's neck. Her normally doe eyes were harshly narrowed, a fire burning within them.

Hades doesn't reply. He is dumbfounded. No one has ever been able to sneak up on him before, not even Wednesday. It also appears he has found the creator of this garden. And she was an angel... A very angry angel. The light shining from the moon created a halo of light around her head. Her body cast a shadow over him, the only light visible to him being her heavenly glow.

"Hey!" She exclaims, snapping him out of his daze. "Did you murder my flower?"

"Murder your flower?" He laughs. How could someone murder a flower? His attitude only makes her put more pressure on the knife. He puts his hands up in surrender. "Alright, jeez. I might've... sort've... borrowed it?" He answers unsurely

"And how, pray tell, were you going to put it back?" She questions sharply, hands gripping the front of this unknown boy's shirt. He simply chuckles to himself and leans up towards her ear to whisper to her.

"I wasn't." He pushes her arm away from his neck, grabbing the knife and flipping the two over. Suddenly, the tables have turned and the power dynamic has shifted. Persephone looks bewildered, but keeps her eyes narrowed. "Why did you threaten me with my own knife?"

"Why aren't you threatening me with your knife?" She deflects, motioning to the dagger that was nowhere near her body. She was trying to distract from her flushed face at the rather intimate position. She had to remind herself that no matter how handsome the boy on top of her was, he still cut her rose. She was very protective of her plants.

"For some strange reason, I find myself not wanting to hurt you." Hades admits, leaning closer to her face. "Which is unlike me. Usually I love hurting people." Persephone quirks a brow at that, bringing her knee up to meet his groin with force. Hades grunts in pain, rolling off her. "That was a good hit." He groans.

"Thank you." Persephone beams, standing up proudly. She made a mental note to thank her mother for that self-defense tip. Hades is doubled over, his forehead resting on the ground. Persephone suddenly becomes concerned. "Are you alright? Did that hurt badly? Do you need a doctor-"

"I'm fine, love." He muffles into the ground, which Persephone is glad for because he can't see her mouth drop open at the nickname. As he starts to get up, she tries to act normal by crossing her arms over her chest and putting a stern look on her face. "So, flower girl, do I get to know your name? Or should I just keep calling you flower girl?"

Persephone lifts an eyebrow and responds, "What makes you think you deserve to know my name? You killed my flower."

"Please let that go." He begs, desperate to make this first impression better. "Besides, you just kneed me in the balls, I think that automatically qualifies me to know your name."