𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖝. 𝖛𝖎𝖔𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘

"So you believe your therapist is behind this?" Persephone asks as she sits next to Wednesday in the Weathervane

"Kinbott has to be Xavier's master." Wednesday confirms, eyes focused on Faulkner's diary as Fester takes an interest in the bottle of ketchup on the table. "The Hyde lays dormant until unleashed by a traumatic event or unlocked through chemical inducement or hypnosis." Persephone cringes as Fester squirts the ketchup into his mouth and slurps away at the condiment. Hades, who sits next to Fester, elbows his uncle in the stomach. "Are you listening? She must've figured out he was a Hyde and used hypnotherapy to unlock him. That would explain their secret sessions."

Fester looks over his shoulder and becomes alarmed. "I think the kid behind the counter has clocked me." The trio of students glance over to see Tyler staring longily at Wednesday. "Yeah. He's walking over. I'm gonna put him in a Romanian sleeper hold. Cover me."

"Relax." Hades slaps his hand on Fester's shoulder to stop him from making a scene. "He's not interested in you."

"Uh, made you a quad. On the house." Tyler places the cup and saucer on the table, smiling at Wednesday.

"Nice of you to bring something for the rest of us." Persephone comments sacastically, sending the normie boy a fleeting smile.

"Hey, thanks kid." Fester chuckles, sliding the drink closer to him. "Need a refill on this puppy too." Tyler is flabbergasted as he is handed the red bottle, spluttering for any words to say in reply.

"Tyler. This is my Uncle Fester." Wednesday introduces, making the boy even more flustered.

"Oh. Uh... Hi, it's nice to--" He makes the mistake of going in for a handshake as Fester sparks his hand. Tyler yelps back making Fester and Hades snicker at his politely gullible nature. "Is that...?" The boy trails off, looking at the diary in shock. He then decides to slide into the booth next to Wednesday which forces Persephone to be budged up. Hades' glare for the boy goes unnoticed as he is too transfixed by the drawings.

"It's called a Hyde." Wednesday explains, paying no mind to the now-squished Persephone.

"Whoa, that's it. From that night." He realises, voice low and breathy.

Persephone rolls her eyes, feeling like he was pointing out the obvious. "Yeah, no shit, Sherlock." Hades is the only one to acknowledge her comment, giving her a soft smile as his sister seems to be too infatuated by the vanilla normie.

"Your father gave you explicit instructions not to be near me." Wednesday reminds him.

"Yeah, my dad's not here, and I'm on a break." Tyler reasons with her, defying his father's orders and wanting to stay talking to the girl.

"Well, apparently a Hyde needs to be unlocked by someone. Its master."

"Holy shit." Tyler curses at the new information. The two seem to be quite cosy together, huddled over Faulkner's diary. Hades nods to the pair with his head before proceeding to wiggle his eyebrows suggestively at Persephone. She nods at his implication, eyes wide with confusion. The two were enjoying their silent communication when the sheriff walks in.