𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎. 𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖇𝖎𝖗𝖉𝖘, 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖓𝖊

Hades seemed to be spending more time in Persephone's room than his own (right now being a perfect example of that)

Hades seemed to be spending more time in Persephone's room than his own (right now being a perfect example of that). He spends so much time there, that Persephone had made some additions specifically for him. Such as a dartboard hanging on the wall, handmade signs to warn him not to hit his head on some of the low hanging beams and numerous red blankets for when he complains about the cold. So as Wednesday is downstairs writing her novel on that noisy typewriter, Persephone launches darts at the target the way that Hades taught her while Hades himself is cuddled up in a fluffy blanket reading one of Persephone's books about plants. Persephone is getting quite proficient at hitting close to the bullseye and Hades has found himself becoming extremely fascinated with the countless facts about flowers.

Hades breaks their comfortable silence with another new detail he has learned. "Did you know that in 17th century Holland, tulip bulbs were more valuable than gold?" He is so excited to share the information with her that she doesn't have the heart to tell him that she's read that book numerous times. It was a gift from Miss Thornhill from when they were the only two in their extracurricular club. They both loved learning all the unusual meanings and history of all kinds of plants. Therefore, Persephone was smiling encouragingly at every fact he presented. "And roses are related to apples, raspberries, cherries, plums, pears, peaches, nectarines and almonds? Who knew!"

Persephone chuckles at his childlike enthusiasm. It makes her heart swell to see him so invested in something so important to her. Focusing herself, she prepares her throwing stance with a loose grip on the dart before letting it sail through the air. The sharp point embeds itself in the tiny centre circle. Hades slides a floral bookmark into his current page to make sure he doesn't lose his place before giving her a gentle applause. She smiles proudly and dips into a small bow as he beams at her.

Their attention is grabbed by the door opening as Enid tries to sneak in again. She is apprehended in the entrance by Wednesday. "Hi." She greets weakly, edging her way into the room. "Sorry, I figured you were still at Mayor Walker's wake."

"As soon as the dirt hits the coffin, I'm out." Wednesday responds, back to her usual monotonous self.

"I can't seem to find my bottle of silver moon nail polish. Do you mind if I look around?" Enid inquires but Persephone knows that this is just an excuse to see her roommates again. "Yoko's hosting a mani-pedi party for her crew."

"This is the third time in 24 hours you've forgotten something." Wednesday points out as Enid walks to her vacant side of the room.

"So," The blonde starts before trailing off. "How is everything going?" By this point, Persephone has found her familiar spying spot at the loft's edge, peering down at the pair.

"Solitude suits me." Wednesday replies, deciding not to bring Persephone into a disagreement that she should never have been involved in. "With no annoying distractions, I'm almost finished with my novel."