𝚁𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚢

A Princess doesn't hope or wish. She decides.

The UPPER EAST SIDE is Jasmine Bass' home. Always has been and always will be. Being the only daughter of Bart Bass, Jasmine Bass would only receive the best of the best. They didn't call her Princess Bass for nothing. She's gone to the best schools, has the best clothes, and the best jewelry and no one would expect anything less. Except Jasmine could honestly care less about any of the material stuff. She spent her time playing piano, creating music, and going to the tourist attractions in New York. She found art intriguing and she wanted to pursue it in any way that she could. While she wasn't attracted by the glitz and glamor of her life it made her stand apart from her friends. 

Jasmine Bass spent most of her weekends and school nights partying with Serena Van Der Woodsen. Partying was a very loose term. She went to those parties to mostly babysit Serena to make sure she didn't get into too much trouble. Blair Waldorf also followed Serena and Jasmine to these parties. But a year ago Serena left for boarding school. Jasmine hasn't heard a thing from her since the Shepherd Wedding. Even the infamous Gossip Girl site hasn't spotted Serena anywhere. 

As Chuck Bass' twin sister, she usually hung out with him and his best friend Nate Archibald. The trio had known each other since pre-school. Jasmine Bass was usually not spotted without Chuck or Nate. Jasmine was quieter and shied away from the spotlight but always managed to get dragged into it. Nate was her best friend and wouldn't dare let her lock herself away in her suite. But she wasn't always like this. 

Her very public breakup with Carter Baizen had left its marks. They were The Upper East Side's "It Couple" and their breakup was unexpected and very public but the reasoning behind it is unknown. Jasmine Bass rarely lashed out or raised her voice but when she did it held power and authority. She exhibited power and dominance because she was a Bass. But being publicly embarrassed cracked away at her self-respect. 

After the breakup, Jasmine grew more in touch with her music. She has been trying to forget about Carter Baizen but he makes it hard when he doesn't stop trying to apologize for his mistake. But a relationship without trust is made of sand and it's bound to crumble. She withdrew into herself. She isolated herself and has rarely been seen out in public. But when she is she has either Blair Waldorf, Chuck Bass, or Nate Archibald by her side. 

Jasmine finds solace in her piano and distracts herself from the public blasts from Gossip Girl. Her father wants her to take over the family business alongside Chuck but that's not where her heart is. Her music is her passion but her father frowns upon it. She is a Bass and needs to act like one.