𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗

1x09, Blair Waldorf Must Pie

1x10, Hi, Society

THANKSGIVING WAS A holiday the Bass' didn't really celebrate together. Bart would always use business as an excuse and be out of town leaving the twins alone with their Nanny when they were younger. But now that the two Bass children are older, they like to celebrate in their own way. Chuck likes to drink the day away with however many girls can fill his bed. Jasmine on the other hand prefers solitude. She hides away in her room with her sheet music and maybe a good book. Sometimes a certain Archibald likes to make his way over to the Bass Suite with leftovers from the Waldorf's. 

Jasmine didn't mind not celebrating the holiday. She had never once celebrated it before so she didn't see what she was missing out on. Blair had invited the girl over every year but each time she declined. It didn't feel right leaving Charles behind all by himself on a supposed holiday that celebrated being together with your family. Even though they both spend the day apart doing their own thing Jasmine couldn't just up and leave Chuck. 

It was late when Jasmine had finished playing her piano. She had taken up making her own melodies and began writing lyrics so songs no one besides her would ever hear. She glanced over to the digital clock that sat beside her bed. She knew it was late because the sun wasn't even out anymore. 

With a sigh, Jasmine pushed herself from the bench. She walked over to the house phone and made a quick call to order room service. She then changed into her pajama pants and tank top. She threw her hair up into a bun and then walked over to Chuck's room through their adjoining door. 

Chuck sat at the bar sipping on a glass of scotch. He barely glanced over his shoulder as Jasmine made her way over to him. She took the stool beside him and slid the glass away from him. 

"I thought you would still be scribbling notes onto sheet paper," Chuck mumbled as he rested his hand against his fist as he looked over at his sister. 

Jasmine only smiled as she shook her head. "I thought you would have at least two girls laying in your bed right now." She glanced around his room only to reconfirm that they were the only two here. "Looks like we were both wrong." 

Chuck only sighed and reached back for his glass. He pulled another glass from the bar and poured Jasmine some scotch. He passed her the glass and her perfectly manicured nails tapped against the rim of it. 

The two twins didn't say anything. They both just stared out the window into the New York skyline. It actually felt nice being here with each other. The Nannys Bart would hire for the twins were mostly his new hook-up of the week or an actually qualified Nanny until they fell for the infamous Bart Bass charm. So even on this holiday, they wouldn't celebrate it with the Nanny.