𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

2x03, The Dark Night

"CHARLES, AS MUCH as I enjoy our quality twin bonding time since our family grew..." Jasmine trailed off as she tried to think of a nice way to ditch her brother. She loved him of course but she didn't really want to hang out with him after he tried and failed to sleep with another one of his call girls. 

"Sis, why can't you just look at the fact that I want to spend time with you." Chuck groaned. He reached across his bed to grab his orange juice. 

Jasmine took a deep breath. "Because I can't look past the fact that one of your little whore's left behind her lacey pink panties." 

Chuck looked over to the foot of his bed to see the panties in question hanging off of his ottoman. "Hm." 

"You disgust me, Charles." Jasmine shook her head. She was sitting on the floor beside Chuck's bed. There was no way she was sitting on the bed after she watched three girls leave his room yesterday. 

"You disgust me with how you're still hiding your feelings for Nate. I mean you wrote a song about him. Why are you running—" 

"You read my journal?" Jasmine leaped to her feet. "That's a total invasion of privacy, Chuck!" 

Chuck merely shrugged as he sipped his orange juice. "Don't leave it in the kitchen. You know I've been wanting to hear you play so I was just taking a little peek." 

"Well, how about the next time you want to peek at my journal you remember that I know secrets about you Chuck." Jasmine threatened. 

But her threat fell on deaf ears as Chuck just waved his sister off. "Your sacred journal will not be exposed by me. But we both know that you would never snitch on me. Even if your life depended on it." 

It was true and they both knew it. Jasmine would never betray Chuck or release any of his secrets. If there was one person Jasmine knew she could trust with her journal it would be Charles. He knew her like he knew his own mind. He understood her in a way no one else did. It must be because they're twins. The bond they shared was deep and unbreakable. 

"Personally, I think the lyrics were good. And I could only imagine what the arrangement sounds like." Chuck mumbled. It was clear he was off in another world but trying to stay present.