𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

2x13, O Brother, Where Bart Thou?

MORE TOWERS THAN Trump, more bucks than Bloomberg. Bart Bass definitely made his mark on Manhattan. The passing of a public figure can shake a whole town but the real story is always the one happening in private. Away from the headlines... at home.

No one has heard from either of the Bass Twins. Alive but maybe not well according to The Palace staff. While Chuck is surely drowning his sorrows where is Jasmine?

NO ONE HAS heard from Jasmine or Charles. The twins hadn't even heard from each other. They both took the death of their father hard. While Chuck turned to booze and drugs, Jasmine... well Jasmine turned into herself. 

The room was a mess. Old plates of food were stacked up on her dresser as her clothes were littered across the floor. The room was a mess. Jasmine was a mess. 

Crazed strands of hair clung to Jasmine's tear-stained cheeks. All she had done since she ran from the hospital was lock herself in her suite. She hadn't charged her phone in days. Hadn't answered the phone attached to her suite. She locked the outside world out as hers already crumbled. 

Her heart hurt. She and Bart had been fighting for months ever since he took away her piano. He died thinking she truly hated him. Bart died on bad terms with her. And she'll never forgive herself for that. She was being so childish. She was so mad at him and now he's gone. 

A knock sounded at the door. 

Jasmine didn't care. She'd ignored plenty of them over the past few days. They'll go away soon. 

But not this time. 

Instead, she then heard the beep and click of the lock. She turned in her bed to get a clear view of the door. As soon as she saw who entered she groaned and covered her face with her pillow. 

"Jasmine!"

Blair practically had to leap over the pile of plates and clothes to carefully get to Jasmine's bedside. But she wasn't alone. 

Nate too had to watch his step as he came to the bed. 

"Go away." Jasmine's voice sounded scratchy. Maybe it was because she hadn't talked to anyone in days. She isolated herself and wanted to keep it that way.