𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

2x04, The Ex-Files

THE LAST FIRST day of school. Ah, senior year. How we've all waited for this. I've been with you all since freshmen year. I've seen you all grow and blossom. I can only wonder about what dirty activities you all will be getting into this school year. 

Some birdies have told me that Jasmine and Nate have been on the outs since Blair's back-to-school party. What could have possibly happened between the two? They have been as thick as thieves since preschool. If anyone knows anything you know who to where to find me. 

Jasmine was up bright and earlier. She was one of the rare kids who actually enjoyed school. It was also her last first day of school, she wanted it to be perfect. 

She adjusted her white and black plaid tweed skirt as she looked over her outfit in the mirror. She had paired the skirt with a matching tweed blazer. She then walked into her closet to grab a pair of heels but tripped over a box that was sitting in the middle of the floor. 

Glaring down at the box Jasmine picked it up. There was a ribbon attached to it along with a note. She plucked the note from the box and flipped it open. 

Enjoy your last first day.

-Father

Jasmine felt her world spin. There was no way that Bart Bass was actually wishing her a happy first day. He's always sent his best since kindergarten. 

With a deep sigh, she flipped open the box to see a pair of white stiletto heels. They had a mesh bow over the toe area and then silk straps on the ankle area that could be tied into a ribbon. She had been eyeing these heels at Barneys. 

"How did he know?" Jasmine mumbled to herself. She grabbed the heels out of the box and walked out into her bedroom. 

A firm knock sounded on the door. "You ready?" Chuck waltzed into Jamsine's room without waiting for a response. 

"Charles, you won't believe this but..." Jasmine was hunched over tying the bows onto her heels. "Father sent me a back-to-school gift." She kicked her feet out to show off her new heels to her brother. 

Chuck smiled down at the shoes. "That was nice of him." 

Jasmine hopped up from her bed and grabbed her book bag. "Are you excited?"