𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

1x07, Victor/Victrola

JASMINE SAT IN the back of the limo beside her brother. She was busy reading over his business proposal for their father. She had to admit that she was impressed with Chuck. She was glad that he had finally found something to interest him other than boobs and booze. She always knew he was smarter than he let on but everything that he outlined in this proposal was amazing. 

"Charles, I'm so proud of you." Jasmine rested the portfolio in her lap with a smile. Chuck tried to hide his smile from his sister. "This is amazing. When Father sees this he will surely be impressed." 

Chuck took the portfolio from her. "Thanks, sis. I told Blair we would be having a victory party tomorrow night. Will you be joining us?" 

"Nothing would stop me." 

CHUCK AND JASMINE walked into their father's office. Jasmine halted her steps when she saw her father making out with Lily Van Der Woodsen. Her mouth flew open as Chuck just stared indifferently. 

"Father?" 

Bart and Lily pulled away slightly from each other to look at the twins. "Chuck? Jasmine?" 

Jasmine stared up at the ceiling. Unlike Chuck, she had never caught her father with other women like this. "I'm gonna need to pour holy water in my eyes." 

Lily went to tie up the top of her dress as Chuck and Jasmine walked deeper into the room. "Um, well... Bart... um, I think your points earlier were excellent and, um, I plan to bring them up at the next parent-teacher meeting."

Jasmine rolled her eyes at the excuse Lily made. Bart Bass could care less about parent-teacher conferences. 

Bart shook Lily's hand. "Thank you, Lily."

Lily then moved to stand in front of the twins. Chuck smirked as he pointed at one of the open buttons on Lily's dress. She looked away shamefully as she buttoned it. She then stepped around them and left. 

Jasmine had to slap Chuck's arm to keep him from snickering. "Eyes on the prize." 

Chuck stepped forward to their father as Jasmine lingered back. She knew that if their father only looked at Chuck's proposal with an open mind then this could be really good. He did a good job showing the vision he saw for Victrola. She was definitely surprised when she had read over it in the car. She knew Chuck had the potential all he had to do was find something he was interested in and go after it.