𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

♕

1x17, Woman on the Verge

THERE WERE A lot of different things Jasmine planned on doing last night. Chasing Serena across Manhattan was not one of them. Her and Blair ran in and out of many bars last night trying to contain the blonde.

"I shouldn't have answered your phone call last night," Jasmine muttered, as she and Blair dragged Serena into the elevator at Blair's penthouse. The blonde slid down the wall onto the floor. It was very obvious that she was drunk and possibly high.

"I couldn't do this alone." Blair looked down at Serena with concern. "She told me she killed someone and then she ran out. I needed backup."

Jasmine crouched down beside Serena. She brushed some sweaty strands of hair out of her face as the blonde kicked her shoes off and tossed them to the side along with her purse.

The elevator dinged as the doors opened revealing Blair's entryway. Blair had already called Nate and Chuck so they should be here to help by now. Blair quickly stepped out of the elevator as Jasmine remained by Serena's side.

"S, listen to me." She cupped the girl's face. "What the hell happened?"

Serena only groaned in response. Before Jasmine could question her further Nate and Chuck appeared in the elevator and they moved to help grab Serena up.

"Are you okay, Jasmine?" Chuck glanced over his shoulder at his sister as he and Nate dragged Serena out of the elevator.

Jasmine only nodded her head. "I've been up all night trying to track her down."

"What's wrong with her?" Nate asked.

Blair and Jasmine followed behind the boys. "Take her upstairs. Dorota! Coffee, fast."

Chuck and Nate helped Serena upstairs into Blair's bedroom. They laid her down on the bed.

Jasmine stared down at Serena. What was going on? She tells Blair that she killed someone and then she runs away and gets drunk. This wasn't making any sense to the girl. It was all crazy.

"Charles, can you get—"

"Already on it, sis." Chuck strolls out of Blair's room as he types away at his phone.

Jasmine comes to the blonde and moves the fallen hair out of her face. "God, Serena, you're a complete mess."

Serena tried to swat Jasmine's hands away but it was no use.