𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

1x02, The Wild Brunch

JASMINE WAS ACTUALLY dressed and ready to go before Chuck. In all honesty, she wanted to avoid Chuck after his actions. But she woke up this morning to waffles from her favorite restaurant. A restaurant that was in Belgium. It was his form of apology. He could say the words all he wanted and still not mean them. But seeing all the effort he went through she could tell he was being sincere. But he was apologizing to the wrong girl.

Jasmine sat on the couch waiting for Chuck. He was taking a little longer than usual, but Jasmine kept herself occupied. She wrote on her sheet music. She wouldn't say that she was composing music, more like playing around with it. It helped calm her mind and calm her down in general. Another reason she was up so early and rushed to get ready was that she was excited to see Dylan. After their phone call, she hardly got any sleep. She was too excited. 

Glancing over to the clock and seeing it was already ten a.m. she decided to go check on him. She open the door that connected their rooms to find Chuck still sleeping in the bed with two girls on either side of him. Then a groggy Nathaniel sitting up on the couch. 

"Unbelievable," Jasmine muttered. She walked over to Chuck's bed and grabbed a pillow and slammed it down on his head. "Get up, Charles. We can't be late!" 

Chuck groaned and pushed away the pillow that hovered up his face. "Chill out, sis. The alarm is set for nine."

Jasmine smacked Chuck again with the pillow. "It's ten, now wake up." 

Chuck sat up and ran a hand through his messy hair. Jasmine caught the bruise forming around his eyes and she could only shake her head in disappointment. Dad for sure would notice that. 

Chuck clapped his hands together, "Ladies, double-time," He then slid down to the foot of the bed before glancing over to Nate. "Oh, unless..." 

Jasmine let out a scoff. "Ladies, would you mind bringing up two coffees," Jasmine looked back over at her brother. He was hung over for sure. "And water. Lots of water." 

Jasmine ignored the girls as one of them joked about Chuck needing ice. Jasmine moved over to the bar and Nate trailed behind her. She opened the lid to the blender as Chuck came to stand beside her. 

"Never mess with a guy's sister." Nate slid onto the stool in front of the bar. Jasmine nodded her head at his words. 

Chuck glared at Nate as he began to fill up the blender. "And if I knew his name, I'd hunt him down and kill him."