𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

2x01, Summer, Kind of Wonderful

I HOPE YOU'VE all had so much fun enjoying your break. Unlike the rest of us sex, lies, and scandal never take a vacation. Instead, they take the Long Island expressway and head east to the Hamptons. Some would say summer is their busiest season. Think Park Avenue but with tennis whites and Brain de Soleil. The players change, but the game remains the same.

Our very own Jasmine Bass has struck out on her own path. I hope her summer break in the sunny skies of LA hasn't completely stolen her away from the Upper East Side. What would the kingdom be without our prized Princess? 

"Grab your clothes." Jasmine tossed the grey t-shirt directly into the boy's face. 

A pearly white smile revealed itself from perfectly smooth lips. "You sure you want me to put a shirt on, Bass?" He made his crossed the short distance between Jasmine and him. He was only wearing a pair of plaid boxers. "I don't think it's fair I have to put my clothes on when you're standing there in only this." He brought his hand across Jasmine's bra straps as his other hand trailed down Jasmine's side toward her lace panties. 

"I have to get to the studio. Griffin wants my advice on a track." The girl tried to gently push Dylan away from her but it was like shoving a brick wall. 

"Come on, Jasmine." He dipped his head and playfully pecked the girl's lips. "You're flying back tonight. And once we're back in New York you'll be kicking me to the curb." 

The girl merely shrugged. "That's the whole point of a summer fling, Dylan." She walked past him and went to grab her discarded dress. She quickly pulled it over her head. 

Dylan sighed in disappointment when he saw the girl's body be covered. "Can we at least grab dinner before you go?" He walked over to Jasmine and wrapped his arms around her waist. He lowered his head and tucked it between the spot between Jasmine's neck and chin. He began to trail kisses up and down her neck making her lean back into his chest allowing him more access. 

"Fine." Jasmine sighed. 

Dylan moved one hand down Jasmine's dress and scrunched it up. He slowly pulled it up until it piled up around her waist. He used his other hand and slipped them between Jasmine's panties.