𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

♕

1x14, The Blair Bitch Project

SPRING BREAK WAS over in the blink of an eye. It was back to school before you knew it. But a lot had changed over the course of spring break. The Bass' and the Van Der Woodsen's moved in together. Four teens under one roof. There was bound to be a scandal there. 

Jasmine had just finished getting dressed. She was currently adjusting her signature silk ribbon in her hair when Serena busted into her bedroom. Jasmine looked over at the blonde only to be met with an annoyed expression. 

"You're brother is the devil." Serena stomped into Jasmine's bathroom. Jasmine only smirked as she thought about the endless list of things Chuck could have done to piss Serena off already. "I mean he's using my bathroom! He has his own room." 

Jasmine giggled to herself as Serena continued to rant about how terrible Chuck was as a roommate. It was actually an exciting time currently. Jasmine was happy to even be living with everyone under one roof. She also knew that Chuck shared her excitement even though he would deny it. She just wished Serena would be more open to the idea. Chuck isn't as bad of a brother as she thinks. 

"I don't know how the two of you are related. I mean you're so nice and he's the worst!" Serena complained as she exited Jasmine's bathroom. "I couldn't even shower. I could barely brush my teeth." Serena moves to put the toothbrush back in the bathroom. 

Jasmine turned around and watched as Serena pulled on a pair of shoes she had brought in with her. "I think this will be fun. I've never really lived like this before." Jasmine explained. She thought about all the things she could do with Serena, Eric, and Charles. "We can have fun, Serena. Just try." 

Serena only mumbled something under her breath. Jasmine waved the blonde off. She took a glance at herself in her standing mirror. She wore a black and white plaid mini skirt with black tights underneath. She had tucked in a white sweater into the skirt. She paired the outfit with black heels that had bows that wrapped around her ankles. 

"I love those shoes, J. Let me borrow them sometime?" Serena smiled over at the Bass girl. To be honest, having Jasmine as a sister is the only good thing to come out of this arrangement. 

Jasmine quickly glanced down at her shoes. "If you'll let me borrow that dress you wore to dinner the other night." 

"Deal!" 

Jasmine smiled at Chuck as she and Serena exited her room. Chuck greeted his sister with a smile of his own before they headed down the stairs. Jasmine frowned as she saw Eric looking over the banister with fear.