𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

1x18, Much "I Do" About Nothing

"ARE YOU SURE that you can do this?" 

Jasmine rolled her eyes at Blair's persisting questions. "Blair, I can handle this." 

There was a soft sigh on the other end of the phone. "It's just well you're usually the good cop in these situations. I don't mind taking over." Blair didn't think Jasmine could be as ruthless as she would. 

"I don't like Georgina. She will have no sympathy from me. Plus this was my plan, let me see it through." Jasmine's heels clicked against the freshly polished marble floor. 

"Fine. But if you need backup I'm only one text away." Blair said. 

Jasmine only shook her head. "Faster we get rid of this bitch the faster we can look forward to the proclaimed wedding of the century." She quickly hung up the phone and pocketed it into her coat. 

With a deep breath, Jasmine steeled her shoulders and masked her face. She walked into the high-end cafe. She spotted her guests instantly at a table in the corner. She made her way toward the table. 

"Thank you both so much for meeting me here on such short notice." Jasmine took the seat across from the couple as she plastered on a grateful smile. 

The older man only offered up his hands in a way of a shrug. "You said it was important about our daughter." 

"And it is, Mr. Sparks." Jasmine nodded in confirmation. 

Mrs. Sparks looked over at Jasmine with a raised brow. "You're father is getting married in a couple of hours and yet you're here?" 

Jasmine let out a tired huff. She needed to play her cards right. "Georgina is completely out of control. I mean if you two only knew the trouble she was getting herself into. Not to mention all the people she was trying to drag down with her." 

The man looked over at his wife with an exasperated expression. The woman only slowly closed her eyes as if she was utterly disappointed. 

"You know I've known Georgina since middle school so I only want what's best for her." Jasmine reached into her purse and pulled out a brochure. "I think reformatory school is her only hope. I've done some research and this one was the best. They have an amazing facility along with quality care." She slid the brochure across the table. 

Mrs. Sparks snatched the pamphlet up immediately. She began to read over the information as her husband only stared off into space. 

"She was supposed to be on the equestrian circuit but then we found out she sold her show pony for more drugs. Then we sent her to rehab. She didn't stay long until she snuck off into town and stole someone's credit card and booked a ticket to Ibiza." Mr. Sparks rubbed an irritated hand across his jaw as he explained Georgina's recent troubles.