𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡

♕

1x04, Bad News Blair

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I'm letting you kick me out of my own suite for a weekend!" Jasmine muttered as she zipped up her suitcase. Chuck helped her load her things by the door as she adjusted the bow in her hair. 

"Well unless you would like to stay and watch I do think it's best if you stay with Blair this weekend," Chuck smirked over at the girl as he sprawled out on her couch. Jasmine glared at her brother from over her shoulder. "I mean everyone has a kink but I never thought yours would be watching me have my fun." 

Jasmine's face contorted in disgust. She grabbed the closest thing near her which happened to be a flatiron and threw it at Chuck. "You disgust me, Charles! I can not believe we share even a small percentage of DNA," She walked away from the mirror and grabbed her suitcase. She fixed her brother a pointed look before she crossed her arms over her chest. "I swear to god, Chuck, if I find out that you had some trashy whores in my room I will literally kill you." 

Chuck held his hands up in defense and stood from his spot on the couch. "I promise not one will step foot into your humble aboad." Chuck dropped his hands and swiped the suitcase from his sister and opened the door that led to his suite. 

Nate was storing away all of Chuck's valuables. Chuck walked over toward the drawer where Nate stashed his belongings and quickly locked it. Jasmine shook her head as she looked around the room. 

"Jaz, how have you're dates been with that Hawthorne?" Chuck slyly asked with a wink. 

A smile rose to the girl's cheeks at the mere mention of the boy. It was the first time in a long time Chuck had seen his sister this happy. In all his years on this planet there was only one person he had ever loved and it was his sister. There was no line he wouldn't cross for her and he knew that she would do the same without a doubt. Chuck knew that Jasmine would possibly be the only girl he'll ever love and that was perfectly fine with him. 

"He's been amazing. Dinner the other night was wonderful then he took me out for breakfast the next day. I can see myself being very happy with him." Jasmine pressed her palms against her cheeks to contain the blush that was surely there. 

Nate scoffed and leaned back on the couch. "You guys just started seeing each other. Maybe we should just slow things down a little bit," Chuck gave his best friend a small shake of his head as he ran a hand over his mouth to cover his fallen jaw. Jasmine frowned at the boy as she looked at him in disbelief. "I'm just saying you should take things slow. I don't want to see you hurt again." Nate tried to muster up a smile but it didn't reach his full face.