𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘

♕

1x01, pilot

JASMINE SAT AT her vanity as she finished curling her hair. She then went on and applied mascara and some lip gloss to her lips. She wasn't trying to go all out for this business dinner with her father, so she was just attempting the bare minimum.

Jasmine released a sigh as she stood from her chair and walked toward her bed. Laying on her perfectly made bed a simple black dress lay. Jasmine quickly slipped into the dress and turned around so her back was toward the mirror so she could see the zipper. At the same time, Chuck entered her room.

"Getting a little dressed up for you're little catchup session with Serena and Blair," Chuck came to stand beside Jasmine. "Don't tell me you're trying to show Serena what she missed." A dirty smirk played on Chuck's lips as Jasmine rolled her eyes at his perverted mind.

"Chuck, how about for once in your life do something helpful?" Jasmine turned around and Chuck then helped her with the zipper. "If you must know, I get to go out to play Daddy's little girl tonight. He's having some business dinner with the Hawthornes and sadly I must accompany him." Jasmine moved to sit back down at her vanity and continued to fix her hair.

Her long sleeve black dress had a sweetheart neckline along with sheer sleeves. The dress fit her like a glove and showed off her curves that she had perfectly. The dress would appease her Father as he just wanted to flaunt her, so this would satisfy him.

"Father didn't tell me we were having dinner with the Hawthornes?" Chuck stared at Jasmine through the mirror as she simply shrugged her shoulders.

"Because we don't. Father and I do and it isn't because he wants to spend any time with me I'll tell you that." Jasmine added some blush to her cheeks and then took one last glance herself in the mirror.

The soft sound of Jasmine's phone ringing caught her attention. She flipped it over and Nate's name flashed as the called ID. She quickly hit the decline button. She had no interest in talking to him today. Not after what he pulled this morning.

"Well then, I'm sure you'll have fun for the both of us then," Chuck bent down and placed a soft kiss against his sister's cheek before he left her room.

As if she would have any fun at all. Jasmine grabbed her clutch and a coat before she headed downstairs to the bar where Serena and Blair were already waiting for her. Hopefully, they had already settled their issues with each other and maybe Serena would confess what she and Nate had done. Because until she did Jasmine wouldn't forgive the blonde. What she did was despicable and backstabbing.

As Jasmine stepped out of the elevator one of the hotel's receptionists rushed over toward her. Jasmine stared at the woman confused as she shifted awkwardly on her feet.