A Different Kind of Normal - 2•vmin•

As Taehyung stubbornly refused to let go of the idea that Yn was a Barbie doll, Mrs. Kim came up with a solution. She turned to Yn and requested that she spend some time with Taehyung, in the hopes that it would help him understand that Yn was not a toy but a person.

Yn's heart stopped for a moment as she heard Mrs. Kim's request, but she knew that she had no choice but to agree. As she nodded her head, Mrs. Kim smiled and told Taehyung that he could play with Yn for a while.

Taehyung's face lit up with happiness, and he immediately started dragging Yn towards his room. Mr. and Mrs. Kim was taken aback as they saw their son happily leading Yn away. They tried to convince him to play in the living room instead, but their attempts were met with stubborn resistance. They could see that Taehyung was excited and they didn't want to ruin the moment. They smiled and let him lead Yn to his room, knowing that Yn will take care of him.

In tae's room

Taehyung took Yn to his room and made her sit on the bed. He sat in front of her and stared at her intently. Yn was taken aback by his intense gaze, but she tried to keep her cool. She slowly spoke to him, addressing him as "Sir Taehyung."

At the sound of her voice, Taehyung's eyes widened, and he broke out in a big smile. "Barbie can talk to Tae Tae," he exclaimed, clapping his hands in excitement.

Yn didn't know what to say, she just repeated "Sir Taehyung" but this time, Taehyung corrected her, pointing to himself and saying "It's Tae Tae." Yn nodded, acknowledging his request and tried to explain to him that she was not a Barbie, but a person. She says "See Tae, I am not Barbie"

As he heard, his smile disappeared, Taehyung looked down at his feet and said "but you look like one" Yn couldn't help but feel a pang of sadness. She understands that Taehyung's condition would make him struggle to understand the difference between a person and a toy. She softly said, "No, Tae, I am not a Barbie, I am Yn."

And with that, Taehyung's face lit up again, "Then I want Yn," he said with a smile.The next moment, Taehyung took Yn to his dressing table and made her sit in front of the mirror. Without warning, he started combing her hair, humming himself as he did so. Yn, taken aback by his sudden actions, tried to stop him, but she only received a glare from Taehyung, warning her that "Tae Tae doesn't like interruptions."

Feeling a little uneasy, Yn sat there silently, while Taehyung was completely absorbed in his own world, combing her hair and humming himself. She knew that she needed to be patient.

As Tae finished combing Yn's hair, he made her stand up and turn to face him. He playfully said that Tae Tae likes Yn's hair and that she was cute. Without warning, he began to peck her face, something that he did with his dolls. Yn was completely taken aback and could not react.

At that moment, a maid came to inform Yn that it was time for her to leave. But as Taehyung heard this, his expression changed instantly. His eyes turned dark and he threw a flower vase at the maid and started to shout. "Yn won't leave, Yn is Tae Tae's doll. I hate you"

Yn was shocked and frightened by Taehyung's outburst, she could see the anger and confusion in his eyes. The other maids came became stun to see their fellow maid in the floor with blood oozing.

Taehyung took yn to another room, closed the door and led Yn to the bed, he made her lay down and insisted that she sleeps. He then proceeded to lay down beside her and cuddle with her. At first, Yn was uncomfortable with this situation but she didn't want to upset Taehyung.

Suddenly Taehyung started smiling and said "Tae Tae likes it. Tae doesn't need me. Teddy now. Yn, from now on, you are Tae's favourite doll."

Yn couldn't understand anything he said and was at a loss of words, she didn't know how to react. She just stayed there silently, hoping that Taehyung would fall asleep soon so that she could leave safely.

When Yn arrived home, she found her mother waiting for her with a worried look on her face. Her mother had heard about the incident with Taehyung and the condition of the maid, and was understandably concerned for Yn's well-being.

Yn reassured her mother that she was okay and that nothing had happened. She explained to her mother about Taehyung's condition and how he saw her as a companion rather than a person.

Her mother listened patiently, but her concern for her daughter's safety did not abate. She told Yn that she should not go back to the Kims' house and Yn agrees to it.

The next few days were chaotic in the Kims' house. Taehyung started asking for Yn and searching for her as soon as he woke up. He even shouted at his parents to bring back his "Yn" and broke many things around the house. The situation worsened Mr. Kim and Mrs.Kim, they were worried about Taehyung because he even stopped eating. They were looking for ways to make Taehyung calm down.

They asked Mrs. Choi to bring Yn back, but she refused. Mr. and Mrs. Kim didn't like the idea of Yn being an obstacle and refusing to bring her back. They thought her refusal was causing Taehyung to suffer more, so they decided to remove her from the picture and get yn to tae.

Taehyung felt incredibly happy when he saw Yn again, but this time he became even more possessive and fixated on her. He seemed to have difficulty understanding that Yn was a person and not a toy, and his behavior towards her became increasingly disturbing. he even started killing those who goes near yn.