Mad Love •Jm•

Jimin and Yn were a married couple of three years. They had met in college and had been inseparable since. They lived in a small, but cozy apartment on the outskirts of town. It was the kind of place where everyone knew everyone, and there was a sense of community.

Jimin and Yn are sitting on their couch, watching TV. The doorbell rings, and Jimin gets up to answer it.

Jimin: "I wonder who that could be?"

Yn: "Maybe it's a delivery or something."

Jimin opens the door, revealing his younger brother Niki.

Niki: "Hey, big bro! What brings you here?"

Jimin: "Just wanted to hang out with my little bro. Missed you."

Yn: "Hi Niki, I'm Yn, Jimin's wife. Nice to meet you."

Niki: "Hey, Yn. Nice to meet you too."

Jimin: "Do you want something to drink, Niki?"

Niki: "Sure, I'd love a coke."

Jimin walks to the kitchen and grabs two cokes, one for Niki and one for himself.

Jimin: "So, what have you been up to, Niki?"

Niki: "Not much, just school and stuff. It's boring as usual."

Yn: "What do you like to do for fun?"

Niki: "I like to play video games, read comics, and listen to music. I'm pretty much a geek."

Jimin: "There's nothing wrong with that, bro. We all have our hobbies."

Niki: "Thanks, Jimin. You're the best big brother ever."

Yn: "You seem like a really nice guy, Niki. It's great to have you here."

Niki: "Thanks, Yn. I'm glad to be here."

Jimin looks at the two of them, feeling uneasy. He knows that Yn is a kind-hearted person and doesn't want her to get too attached to Niki. He feels a sense of jealousy and possessiveness towards her.
_________

As time passes, Niki becomes more comfortable around Jimin and Yn. He starts to hang out with them more and more, often coming over to their place to play video games or watch movies. Yn takes on the role of a mentor to Niki, trying to be a good influence on him and help him through his struggles.

One day, Jimin comes home early from work and finds Niki and Yn sitting on the couch, laughing and chatting.

Jimin: "What's going on here?"

Yn: "Oh, Jimin, you're home early! Niki and I were just talking about school and his hobbies."

Niki: "Yeah, Yn's been helping me out a lot. She's really cool."

Jimin feels a pang of jealousy and anger as he sees the two of them getting along so well. He tries to hide it and act normal.

Jimin: "That's great, Niki. I'm glad you're finding some guidance in Yn. But let's not forget who your brother is, okay?"

Niki: "I know, Jimin. You're my big bro, always looking out for me."

Yn: "Don't worry, Jimin. I'm just trying to help Niki out. You know that."

Jimin nods, but he can't shake off the feeling of betrayal he feels. He starts to obsess over Yn and Niki's relationship, imagining them getting closer and closer. He can't stand the thought of losing Yn to his own brother.

Jimin: "I need some fresh air. I'm going for a walk."

Yn and Niki watch as Jimin storms out of the apartment, his face red with anger. They exchange a worried look, sensing that something is not right. But they don't know the extent of Jimin's obsession and the darkness that is brewing inside him.
____________

Yn starts to notice that he's always on edge, and small things seem to set him off. One day, while Yn is cooking dinner, Jimin storms into the kitchen.

Jimin: "What are you making?"

Yn: "I'm making spaghetti. Why?"

Jimin: "I don't want spaghetti. I want something else."

Yn: "Okay, well, what do you want then?"

Jimin: "I don't know. Something different. Can't you figure it out?"

Yn looks at Jimin with a mix of confusion and frustration.

Yn: "Jimin, I can't read your mind. If you want something specific, you need to tell me. You can't just expect me to know what you want."

Jimin slams his fist on the counter, causing Yn to jump.

Jimin: "Why can't you just do what I want for once? Why do you always have to argue with me?"

Yn takes a step back, realizing that Jimin's behavior has gone beyond just being moody.

Yn: "Jimin, what's going on? You've been acting strange lately. Is something bothering you?"

Jimin's eyes flash with anger and jealousy.

Jimin: "Why? Do you have someone else on your mind?"

Yn is taken aback by Jimin's accusation.

Yn: "What are you talking about? Of course not. You know I only have eyes for you."

Jimin's expression softens, and he moves closer to Yn.

Jimin: "I'm sorry, Yn. I don't know what's gotten into me. I'm just feeling stressed lately. I'll try to be better, I promise."

Yn nods, still feeling uneasy about Jimin's behavior, but wanting to believe him.

As Jimin leaves the kitchen, he thinks to himself that he needs to keep a closer eye on Yn and make sure that no one else comes between them. His obsession with her is growing stronger by the day, and he'll do whatever it takes to keep her all to himself.