The Scary Cat -2•yg•

Yoongi was sitting in the park. He got worried when he saw YN running towards him while crying.

YOONGI: (concerned) YN, what's wrong? What happened? (he pulls her into a hug)

YN: (sobbing) My teacher told me that I won't be able to see Kookie ever again.

YOONGI: (thinks) Oh, so i did a good job. Now he won't butt in between us.

(Yoongi has the hint of a smile on his face and tries to hide it)

YN: (pulling away from the hug) What's that look for?

YOONGI: (trying to hide his smirk) Oh, nothing. Just relieved that you won't have to deal with that brat

YN: (angrily) Kookie is not a brat.

YOONGI: (annoyed grabs her jaw tight ly) I'm sorry.

YN: (pulling away) Don't touch me! I hate you and run to her home.

Days passed .

Yoongi had always thought that YN would come back to him like she had before, but this time she didn't. It had been a week since he last saw her and he couldn't shake the feeling of worry and guilt. He was a mess, unable to focus on his work and almost breaking everything in his office. Desperate to make things right, he decided to go to Mr. Kim's house, hoping to find YN there. But when he arrived, he found the house empty and learned that they had moved to Paris.

YOONGI: (frustrated) What? They moved to Paris? (He slammed his fist on the door)

(He begins to pace back and forth, running his hands through his hair)

YOONGI: (angrily) Why did she have to leave? Why did she have to leave me behind?

(He pulls out his phone and dials Mr.kim's number)

YOONGI: (voice trembling), please pick up. I need to talk to yn. (He waits for him to answer but there's no answer)

(He throws his phone on the ground in frustration)

YOONGI: (yelling) Why did she have to leave me?

He storms off, feeling lost and alone.

In Paris

YN and her father, Mr. Kim, are in their new home in Paris

YN: (sadly) Dad, why are we here? How can I meet Yoonkitty again?

MR. KIM: (gently) YN, I know you are close to him, but you need to stay away from him. He's not a good guy.

YN: (whispers) OK, dad. (she leaves the room)

(Mr. Kim watches her leave with a heavy heart)

MR. KIM: (to himself) I have to be more careful. I can't risk YN's safety. (he pauses) But he doesn't know that the cruel man he's trying to protect her from is already here in Paris, looking for her.

Days passed and strange things began to happen in YN's life. People around her started to ignore her and stay away from her, they were scared of her. Anyone who got close to her disappeared. YN was feeling sad and lonely lately, missing Yoongi a lot.

One day, as YN was walking out of school, a tear rolled down her cheek as she felt the weight of her loneliness. Yoongi saw her and felt a pang of sadness in his heart. He thought to himself "I know you miss me, YN. I could be with you in a second if I wanted to, but I want you to see how cruel people can be. Only I can protect you, only I can stay with you because you are only mine and I am only yours." but he is only the coz of her loneliness.

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard a voice behind him say "Why are you here?"

Yoongi turned around to find Mr. Kim standing behind him. "I know you're the one behind the missing people. You're a monster, how could you do this to so many innocent people?" Mr. Kim shouted.
Yoongi laughed, "So you know everything. It's nice that you know, but what do you mean by innocent people? Do you know they could harm YN? They could become an obstacle between me and YN."

Mr. Kim was furious, "YN hates you! She's hayes you!"
Yoongi's eyes darkened as he stormed towards Mr. Kim, gripping his collar tightly. "What did you say? YN hates me? No, she will never hate me. She only loves me," Yoongi growled.

Mr. Kim's expression turned to one of fear as he looked at Yoongi's behaviour. Yoongi let go of Mr. Kim's collar and adjusted his shirt, laughing. He leaned in close to Mr. Kim and said, "So you're the one who made YN hate me. I think it's time I have to do the same with you before killing you." and with a smirk, Yoongi turned and walked away.

A few days later, YN was back in Korea because of her father's death.she hates her father because she thinks he is the person behind all the mess. Yn thinks like that because her friend yoonji has manipulated her . Yoonji gets money for doing that by yoongi. But one day even yoonji went missing this made yn hate her father much more. She was now living with her aunt. Even after coming back to Korea, nothing had changed in her life. People continued to go missing and the worst part was that she was now receiving gifts and letters from someone named "Suga.

After a few years, YN's aunt threw a party to celebrate YN's 18th birthday. YN was getting ready in her room, feeling excited for the party. But as soon as she reached the door, everything went dark.

After a few hours, YN opens her eyes to find herself in a wedding dress and Yoongi standing in front of her. She was shocked and tried to leave, but Yoongi stopped her, saying "Baby, you forgot something that you said to me. Now it's time."

YN was confused and couldn't remember what she said to Yoongi

"Yoongi marry me".

At last yoongi manipulated her and got what he wants. Now Yn strongly thinks that her father did all these not
Yoongi.