Too Late 3 •pjm•

Yn and Jun stand in front of Yn's house, engaged in a playful argument. Yn scolds Jun, her voice filled with a mixture of concern and irritation.

YN (annoyed): See, it's already late from the regular school time! What if my mom scolds me?

Jun, teasingly, responds with a smirk.

JUN (teasingly): Chill, piggy. That's why I told you, you don't have a brain.

Yn's frustration grows, and she playfully hits Jun while defending herself.

YN (defiantly): What, you jerk? I have a brain, and I'm smarter than you!

Jun, always ready with a witty response, smirks and retorts while evading Yn's playful blows.

JUN (mockingly): If you have a brain, then you should have used it. Simply tell your mom that you stopped at the library!

With that, Jun starts running away from Yn, laughter in his voice. Yn momentarily stops chasing him, realizing the wisdom in his words.

YN (resigned): Okay, okay, I got it.

They both bid each other goodbye, still smiling despite their earlier banter. Yn heads towards her house, while Jun disappears around the corner.

They dont know that there was someone watching them. Yes, Mr. Park Jimin, sitting in his car parked nearby, has been observing their interaction. His hands grip the steering wheel tightly, anger radiating from him. He had been waiting for Yn since the school ended, growing increasingly frustrated as time passed.

His gaze follows Yn as she approaches her home, and he clenches his jaw, his emotions boiling beneath the surface. The sight of Yn laughing and bidding farewell to Jun only intensifies his anger.

________________________

Yn walks briskly along the street, determined to attend school today. Her mind is still filled with anger and resentment towards Mr. Park Jimin. As she crosses the street near her house, a car suddenly stops beside her, causing her to startle.

Yn's eyes widen as she glances through the car window, only to find Mr. Park Jimin sitting inside. Her gasp escapes as a whisper.

YN (whispering): Mr. Park...

Realizing who it is, Yn's heart races, and she quickens her pace, intending to walk away. However, before she can get far, Mr. Park opens the car door and swiftly steps out. Without hesitation, he picks her up and places her inside the car.

Yn tries to protest and shout, her voice filled with anger, but a single glare and a "shush" from Mr. Park render her silent. She sits quietly in the car as Mr. Park takes his seat and starts driving.

After driving for a while Yn saw that they were not going towards the school direction.

YN (whispering): Mr. Park, we're going in the wrong direction.

JIMIN (serious): We're going in the correct direction.

Yn's eyes widen with surprise and confusion.

YN (protesting): No, no, Mr. Park! I have to go to school. I can't skip school!

Mr. Park abruptly stops the car and turns towards Yn, his expression stern and his voice deep.

JIMIN (intense): Then why did you skip school yesterday?

Yn gulps, feeling a mixture of fear and guilt. She hesitates to respond as Mr. Park's question hangs heavily in the air.

Suddenly, Mr. Park commands in a stern tone.

JIMIN (get down): Get down.

Yn's eyes widen with a mix of fear and uncertainty. She opens the car door and steps out, her heart pounding in her chest. Unsure of what will happen next.

_______________________________

Yn finds herself standing outside a magnificent mansion, completely taken aback by the grandeur before her. Jimin firmly holds her hand, leading her towards the mansion's imposing gate. Yn's initial surprise gives way to a mixture of confusion and curiosity as they enter the garden area.

Jimin comes to a halt, facing Yn. She stares at him, unsure of what to expect. In an unexpected moment, Jimin embraces her tightly, catching Yn off guard.

YN (surprised): Mr. Park, what are you doing?

Yn remains stiff, not reciprocating the hug. She tries to understand the meaning behind Jimin's actions.

JIMIN (softly): I don't want to be Mr. Park. I love you Yn.

Yn pushes him away gently, her expression guarded as she turns her face away and folds her arms. She mocks him, using his own words against him, the words he had used to reject her feelings earlier.

YN (mocking): "This is not appropriate. I am your student, and we must maintain a professional relationship. Besides, there are so many other reasons why this wouldn't work."

Jimin, feeling remorseful, interrupts her.

JIMIN (apologetic): No, no. I am sorry. I know you're saying this out of anger. I am sorry for what I said earlier. It took time for me to realize.

Yn, still not fully convinced, stays silent for a moment. Then, with a hint of sadness in her voice, she speaks.

YN (sincere): I am sorry, Mr. Park. I don't love you anymore.

Before she can finish her sentence, Jimin falls to his knees, wrapping his arms around Yn's waist tightly. He pleads with her, his voice filled with desperation.

JIMIN (emotional): No, you can't stop loving me. Never. I don't want to be Mr. Park. I want to be your Chimmy. Please forgive me.

Yn hesitates, contemplating his words, her emotions conflicting within her. After a moment she forgives him.

Yn's face brightens with a smile as Jimin stands up, continuing to hold her in his embrace. They remain locked in a warm hug, expressing their gratitude and happiness.

Everything feels dreamlike, filled with hope and reconciliation. But little do they know, the path they are embarking on is about to become a nightmarish journey.

____________________________