Prince's Painting 2 •jjk•

A group of guards are standing at the entrance of the palace, checking the people who want to enter. A WOMAN (Yn) approaches the entrance.

GUARD 1: Stop! Who goes there?

YN: It's me, Yn. I'm here to paint.

GUARD 2:  Okay, You can go in.

YN nods and walks past the guards, entering the palace.

PALACE HALLWAY 

YN walks down the hallway and is stopped by a MAID.

MAID: Are you the painter?

YN nods.

MAID: Follow me miss. The prince wants to see you in his room.

YN: (confused) His room? I thought I was supposed to paint in the king's court.

MAID: (shrugs) The prince ordered it. Please follow me.

YN follows the maid down the hallway and up the stairs to the prince's room.

PRINCE'S ROOM 

YN enters the prince's room and sees JUNGKOOK in his robe, not yet ready for the day.

YN: (annoyed) she turns to leave, but Jungkook grabs her wrist, stopping her.

Yn: I'm here to paint. But it seems like you don't want to get painted today.

JUNGKOOK: (smirks) Oh, I forgot. Why don't you help me get dressed?

YN: (angered) I think your babysitter is on leave. But I have a lot of work to do, so I don't have time to dress up a kid.

JUNGKOOK's anger rises, but he likes her feisty attitude.

JUNGKOOK: "Should I show you that this kid is not a kid anymore?"

YN hates him even more now.

YN: Oh, you don't even have the maturity. Being a man is far away from you. (smirks) I already have a man. I say "A MAN" Hope you'll be ready on time tomorrow.

JUNGKOOK: (angrily) Don't you dare talk to me like that.

YN: Releases herself from him with smirks and leaves the room, leaving JUNGKOOK in a rage.

Jungkook looks at leaving figure.

JUNGKOOK: (to himself) The only man that will remain in your life is me.

__________________

Next Day

Yn arrives at Jungkook's room and the maid takes her to him. Jungkook is fully dressed and ready for painting. Yn approaches the canvas and asks him to be in a pose.

Jungkook flexes his legs wide and leans back on the sofa.

Jungkook: Is this okay? (in a husky voice)

Yn: (sarcastically) What can I expect from a kid?

Jungkook: (laughing) Is that so?

Yn: Do you think I don't have anything other than this? Why are you wasting my time? 

Jungkook: just tell me your name, and I won't disturb you.

Yn: (sighs) Fine Yn.

Jungkook changes his position, and Yn starts painting. As she starts painting, Jungkook starts making small talk.

Jungkook: So, am I that young in your eyes that you always call me a kid?

Yn: (ignoring him) Can you please stay still?

Jungkook: (trying to sound charming) Do you live alone?

Yn: (sarcastically) No, I live in a castle full of people who annoy me.

Jungkook: At least can I know who your so-called man is?

Yn: (getting irritated) Can we focus on the painting, please?

Jungkook: (sarcastically) Sure, is painting is more interesting than me.

Yn continues to paint, ignoring Jungkook's attempts at conversation. As Yn finishes the painting, the King and Queen enter the room to see the painting. .

King: (impressed) This looks so real!

Queen: (surprised) How did you manage to capture his essence so perfectly?

Jungkook: I'm impressed. You get double paid.

Yn: (refusing the payment) I don't want any money. Please don't approach me next time. That's more than enough.

As YN leaves, the queen mutters under her breath.

QUEEN: (to the king) How can someone be so talented yet have no manners?

KING: (sighs) Whatever, we finally got the painting.

Prince Jungkook watches Y/N leave through the window with a smile on his face.

JUNGKOOK: (determined) I want her in my ball party.

QUEEN: (shocked) What are you talking about? How can a poor girl from a peasant family attend a royal ball? That's not possible.

JUNGKOOK: (angry) I want her, that's it.

QUEEN: (pleading) Please think about how the princesses would feel if this cheap girl roamed around in between them.

JUNGKOOK: (furious) I don't want any party if she's not going to be there.

KING: (resigned) Alright, let's send an invitation to her.

JUNGKOOK: (smiling) Thank you, father (dashes queen, leaving them behind)

JUNGKOOK: (to himself) Get ready yn to have a man " A real Man".

_______________________