Chapter 4: Cats and Debt

Lin Ning selected two lucky viewers in the comments, and posted a message @Ji You and friends a private message came from there soon. The two audience members hurriedly reported their address and contact information, and their words were full of eagerness.

After properly packing up the food for [Fat Rabbit] and the two audience members, the food delivery person also arrived. After Lin Ning confirmed that it was correct, he politely sent the courier brother away. Now the future world can be delivered to the other party's home within tens of minutes, and the insulation measures in the middle are very good, so there should be no problem.

He went back with peace of mind and sent a private message to the three viewers: The food has been delivered, please pay attention to check it.

When the courier brother delivered the items to the transfer station, he was already driven crazy by the faint smell of meat lingering in the air. He couldn't help but look at the thing Lin Ning gave him in his hand...

Is there food in it? Is there really such a good smell in the world? He really wanted to see what was inside, if not for work ethic reasons, to protect the privacy of customers and the safety of their personal belongings. Of course, he will definitely not do this.

He looked at the message above: [Sender: Lemon Chef]

So the handsome boy who opened the door just now is Lemon Chef?

After thinking for a moment, he arranged the three things and sent them out. Then open the StarCraft account and search for Lemon Kitchen.

Then he found a video posted by a netizen named [Fat Rabbit] that had been on StarCraft's hot search, and he followed the clues all the way to find the [Lemon Chef] account of Shining Live.

That handsome and gentle boy who looks better than a star when he smiles is... a gourmet anchor?

The future world is really amazing. Human beings have long since left the earth and the Milky Way. The planet he lives on now is the largest habitable planet in the human world, and it is also the main planet of human beings. This planet is several times larger than the original earth, and it uses technology to create mountains, rivers, lakes and seas, and four seasons throughout the year. However, even if it is so similar, it is not the original earth after all.

The main star restricts the population, other livable planets are developing rapidly, and the country's macro-control is very good, so although the main star attracts the attention of all mankind, the main star will not be as crowded as some first-tier developed cities in the ancient earth period.

Lin Ning is currently earning a lot of money live broadcasting, and he doesn't feel bad about riding in a public single-person small spaceship. In order to prevent being discovered by the paparazzi, he put on sunglasses and got on the small spaceship after dressing up. After all, he had never been a celebrity before, and he knew little about this circle. He thought that this body was already a mess, and there were not many bastard paparazzi chasing him, so he went out with a big heart.

Boys are naive sometimes like children. He noticed the small spaceship as soon as he was out of the hospital, but unfortunately he had no money at that time. Now that I have money, I naturally want to give it a try. It feels really good to overlook the bustling interstellar metropolis from a high altitude. The buildings in the future are full of strange things, all kinds of ingenuity, which made him amazed again and again. Fortunately, the person driving the small spaceship is a robot, otherwise he would really blush if he was spotted entering the city like a bumpkin.