Chapter 20: Alone in the Car

In the end, the three of them went to a private hospital known for protecting the privacy of patients. From the appearance alone, this hospital could almost be called one of the first-class hospitals of the main star.

Sitting in a consultation room, Lin Ning was confused when listening to the gray-haired doctor diagnose him. When he learned that his problem was not serious and his voice could be recovered with proper maintenance, he realized that he had misunderstood those two people.

"Although you are recovering well now, have you ever taken something that is harmful to your throat?" The doctor pushed his glasses, his sharp eyes resting on Lin Ning's neck. The hospital has the medical history of every registered patient, and Lin Ning's is definitely not normal.

"Yes..." Lin Ning nodded, covered his lips and coughed a few times. "Thank you for coughing...I will pay attention to coughing in the future, and I will also cough...be careful with my diet."

"Well, I'll give you a list, you can get some medicine." The doctor sighed and taught seriously: "You know you have a bad voice and you dare to waste your voice so much. Young people nowadays really don't know how to cherish their bodies..." At the end of the speech, his eyes were fixed on the record of Lin Ning's medical history that he committed suicide by cutting his wrist not long ago and entered the Sixth Hospital, still did not continue.

The young man in front of him was obviously out of shape. Although he came to see a doctor, he didn't care much about himself. Instead, he seemed to be worried about something. He also knows that heart disease is the most difficult to cure, and he can't just interfere with the patient.

When Lin Ning walked out of the consultation room, he was annoyed why he followed these two people to the hospital. Xizai hasn't been found yet, so he must hurry up and get the medicine before looking for it. As a result, as soon as he went out, he almost bumped into the tall man standing outside the door.

The man still had a cold face, and he gave Liu Yue a look. The man understood, and walked over to Lin Ning and said, "Mr. Lin Ning, you and Mr. Li Chengyan can wait for me in the car. I'll go get the medicine. It's very late. I Come quickly."

After speaking, Liu Yue left respectfully. It was only then that Lin Ning knew that this stern and handsome man was named Li Chengyan.

Lin Ning noticed the unusual behavior of these two men. Whether it was standing posture or demeanor, the two men were impeccably perfect, as if they were carved out of the same mold... straight backs, tacit eyes , sharp and capable style... Although both of them were wearing ordinary suits, at this moment, Lin Ning seemed to see them standing on the battlefield in military uniforms.

"Mr. Li Chengyan... Cough, right?" Lin Ning looked up at the silent man. "Thank you ahem... for sending me to the hospital, I'm fine, but ahem, I have something urgent to go home to deal with, so I'll go first..."

"I'll take you home." Li Chengyan looked down at his eyes looking at the young man's thin clothes, and looking at the slightly blue and black sleepy eyes on that handsome face, without saying a word, he took off his coat and put it on the young man.

Clothes with a faint cold fragrance wrapped around his body, blocking the last trace of coldness in the middle of the night. The clothes were too big for him, but even if he just put them on, he felt like being warmed by a warm stove. Lin Ning opened her lips in surprise, and went through the memories in her mind, but he couldn't find out where the original owner knew this handsome man.