Chapter 75: Identification

Imperial Ability Research Center.

The gray-haired old man stood outside the laboratory and listened carefully to the research details of the plant-based healing power extracted from Lin Ning's body by several interstellar authoritative power experts around him. Any one of the several supernatural power research experts present was shocked by the existence of the field of interstellar supernatural powers. At this moment, they all introduced the latest research progress with excited expressions and green eyes.

——After all, although the healing ability of the plant system may be awakened in a large scale among humans in the future, just like the ability of the animal system used to be. But at present, no one except Lin Ning has this new ability. Lin Ning's ability is very precious. Countless ability research experts have joined the research team. The state urgently allocated funds in the field of plant ability research. Thanks to the hard work of , this rapid progress has been achieved today.

Liu Yue stood behind the old man respectfully, without saying a word.

The old man looked solemn, thought for a moment, and asked one of the experts: "Does the medicine made with Lin Ning's ability have fatal side effects?"

The expert pushed his glasses, tried to suppress the joy and expectation in his heart, and answered: "Don't worry, we found that plant powers and animal powers are 95% similar. The research technology of animal powers has gone through many detours, and the research has been very mature today. At present, the former animal powers It is feasible to apply part of the research results of supernatural powers to plant supernatural powers, and quite good progress has been made."

Another point, the animal supernatural powers that can trigger supernatural power riots are very active and wreak havoc, but plant supernatural powers are different, they are very Peaceful and full of vitality, it’s amazing, but it’s a pity that with the current technology of human beings, we can’t fully understand the mystery. If there are side effects, our expert team can also guarantee that the side effects will be reduced to a negligible level. Mind-disturbing power riots, and the side effects of plant powers are almost negligible."

The old man nodded. The person who came was the grandfather of His Majesty the Marshal, Mr. Li, who is known to everyone in the interstellar world. I heard that Mr. Li was in charge of the military headquarters when His Majesty the Marshal was convalescing. The family took the opportunity to seize power.

The expert saw that the old man did not speak any more, fearing that the old man would not be optimistic about this research, he continued to explain: "You also know that the powerful side effect of animal powers is power riots. Our research has found that plant powers have a suppressive effect on power riots. Now The medicine developed by using the plant's ability has entered the clinical stage, and the effect is good, and there are no obvious sequelae."

Mr. Li was talking with the expert team here, and suddenly Liu Yue received a message from the optical brain. He went to the side to check the news, it was the message from His Royal Highness Marshal—

[Quickly check the detailed identities and backgrounds of Lin Ning and Lin Rou since their birth.]

Liu Yue's eyes darkened when he saw this, and he knew that this was the result of the photo. His heart skipped a beat, and something that he couldn't believe happened before his eyes, which made him feel like he was in a dream. Lin Ning is the first person among all human beings to awaken the healing power of the plant system. He even has a lot of research on long-lost delicacies. From being bullied by Jiang Feng to becoming popular in the world today, Lin Ning has achieved many people in ten lifetimes. Can't do anything. Lin Ning's popularity is a miracle in itself, and now I'm afraid his life will be enriched: Lin Ning may have a close relationship with Lin Rou, the number one female major general in the interstellar world.