Chapter 26: Beautiful Photos Out Of The Circle

Host, host, get up quickly! The excited scream of the system broke the tranquility of the morning, causing Lin Ning to frown slightly.

Opening his eyes in a daze, he glanced at the time, but it was only six o'clock in the morning. Lin Ning has never been a well-behaved baby with a regular schedule, staying up late and waking up late often happened, so he just covered his head again and planned to go back to sleep.

Get up? The system asked.

Don't want. Lin Ning refused indifferently.

Wake up, host, there is a surprise. The system urged quietly, with a very excited tone. Are you really not curious?

Hoo...not interested. Lin Ning kicked off the quilt, and was so stuffy that he couldn't breathe. A head of soft black hair emerged from the thin quilt, and the person under the quilt was obviously sleepy, with messy hair and disheveled clothes. System, you should be thankful that I didn't wake up angry, otherwise you would be murdered in my head.

This is up to you, you can't do it anyway. The system saw that the goal was achieved, and the voice became much more cheerful. And you are such a nice host, how could you do such a thing to me who is weak, pitiful and helpless, right?

Lin Ning had an indifferent face, rubbed her messy hair, and got up to wash up: What super invincible surprise is worth your selling your soul and praising me?

Dangdangdangdang—host, someone pushed Zhang Yiming down from the list yesterday! You have no idea what a commotion this incident caused last night. The system felt that since following Lin Ning, eating melons until full, every day has been enjoyable, so it bought a firework and exploded it in Lin Ning's mind to celebrate. put.

Although it is so beautiful, it is just an illusion in the brain... But the feeling of exploding a firework in the head is too sandy. Lin Ning resisted the urge to beat the system PP, and carefully digested what the system said.

There are really such people who are taken advantage of... er, no, there are really such people who are stupid and rich interstellar netizens... Lin Ning spat out a mouthful of toothpaste foam and rinsed her mouth with a snort. This must not cost less than 10 million?

Ham, who said it wasn't. The system nodded seriously, as if the wool was coming out of it. You haven't signed a contract with Shining Live, and you can only get 50% of the reward, which is a pity.

50% is not a lot... Lin Ning counted with her fingers, and felt that he was really on the cusp of the times, earning so much money easily. Because he was really curious about who gave him so many rewards, Lin Ning sat down after washing up and turned on the Shining Live.

He saw a string of names on the tipping page neatly arranged, and on the right is the amount of each person's tipping. I saw that yesterday’s No. 1 list has changed hands, [Zhang Yiming] is ranked second, and the No. 1 account is a new account named [Chengji]. Clicking on it shows that it has just registered last night, and it has tipped the No. 1 account. And the amount is so huge that it's jaw-dropping...

Wait, my eyes are blurred? Lin Ning rubbed her eyes, pointed at the light brain in disbelief and said tremblingly: This, this is not 10 million less, this is already 20 million interstellar coins.

The system snickered and said: No, host, you are really amazing, I just worship and admire now...

Stop. Don't praise me, I will cock my tail. After the joy, Lin Ning felt a little tricky. Why are all these interstellar people so generous, will someone give 20 million rewards to others as soon as they register?  With so much money, he always felt that it was too cheap, and he still had to find a way to return it in the form of food in the future.