Chapter 30: Gossip Follow-up

The interstellar conference became lively due to the arrival of His Highness the Marshal. After this live broadcast, everyone in the interstellar knew that their Highness the Marshal was safe and sound. For a while, the news about His Royal Highness Li Chengyan was overwhelming, and the trending searches were almost dominated by the Marshal. One after another, the hot searches exploded, and the top few spots were bright red.

# Marshal Highness six o'clock interstellar live meeting#

# Marshal His Royal Highness Shuaitu Town Building#

# Marshal Highness A exploded#

# The marshal's military exploit s along the way#

# How to marry Marshal Yo ur Highness#

Every hot-searched comment area is It was lively and lively, and many people went to the hot search of #Marshal Prayer# to fulfill their wishes, wishing for interstellar peace, world stability, family happiness, bright future, etc...

The interstellar era is not peaceful, and there are constant disputes and frictions between civilizations It happens from time to time that human beings are not the only intelligent race in the universe, but as the number one peace-loving race in the universe, human beings will undoubtedly be isolated and oppressed by other races. Among them, the tyrannical and bloodthirsty Zerg is the most. They are not very intelligent, but their combat power is horribly strong. Once the high-level Zerg gives an attack command, the low-level Zerg will receive the signal like a madman, and will strictly execute the military order. Afraid of life and death, not aware of pain, and seeing death as home, has caused human headaches for thousands of years.

Countless races and planets in the universe have disappeared under the iron hoof of the Zerg. Thanks to supernatural powers and technology, the overall combat effectiveness of human beings has improved, and only then can they be able to fight against them. Under the leadership of the current Marshal, the Zerg has been defeated repeatedly, making people applaud. The dark clouds that once hung over the interstellar people have dissipated.

For the interstellar people, His Highness the Marshal is the god of war they worship, so why not look forward to His Highness's well-being and return?

Just when everyone's attention was on His Royal Highness Marshal, a trending search that was less popular than Marshal's return quietly fell into the tail of the trending search.

# Feihao Entertainment Company dismissed Tantan Entertainment#

Feihao Entertainment: This is Feihao Entertainment. After verification by the company, I hereby solemnly declare that the Tantan entertainment account holder who spread rumors about Mr. Zhang Yiming and Mr. Jiang Feng is indeed a signed artist for our company. Tantan Entertainment is an artist signed by our company in the early years, and Lin Ning, an artist who terminated the contract with our company, once participated in the "Idol First Challenge" program at the same time. It is understood that due to Mr. Lin Ning's personal attacks on him, Tantan entertainment holders have been bullied by Lin Ning for a long time, and they chose to expose the photos without verifying the authenticity of the photos out of desperation.]

[The company is deeply aware that this incident has had a great negative impact on Mr. Zhang Yiming and Mr. Jiang Feng. Being bullied is not a reason for spreading rumors. Our company will not cover up this behavior. Disqualification, the company decided to terminate the contract.]

In a hot search that followed, netizens picked up the true identity of Tantan Entertainment, the gossip account——Chu Yunqi of Feihao Entertainment, who failed in the initial idol challenge because of his low ranking. An 18-line idol who doesn't even have a splash. In the photo, Chu Yunqi was good-looking, with an upper-middle appearance, and he looked quite upright. It really looked like he was personally attacked by Lin Ning, and he was so oppressed that he had to post gossip pictures to protest.