Chapter 46: Don't Want Me

The Interstellar Era is indeed the Interstellar Era, and the technology is so powerful that Lin Ning is amazed. The day before yesterday, he was invited to visit Mr. Cheng's home. The old man happily told him about the progress and effects of plant cultivation. Although Lin Ning could not understand some special terms related to biology in the interstellar era, this did not affect his understanding of the progress.

It probably means that through the superb biotechnology of the interstellar era, the National Plant Breeding Center has made staged progress. Not only that, but there is also exciting news about the cultivation of ancient animals.

Mr. Cheng told him solemnly: I believe that in the near future, when the entire planet will be filled with flowers, plants and trees, everyone will be able to really eat the delicacies they used to, and they will no longer need to rely on nutritional supplements to survive.

Lin Ning was happy to hear it, and even felt better.

That night, Lin Ning thought about it, and always felt that it was not appropriate to live in the marshal's house like this. He didn't know it at the beginning, and he came here in a daze with the idea that he could take care of Xizai. Now that Xizai is not Xizai , his thoughts have changed. Although Li Chengyan is very kind to him, the housekeeper Chang Shu is also very polite to him, and the servants are all diligent and winking, but he wants to have his own home in this world—a home that belongs purely to him, with guaranteed privacy.

Thinking that he would still tell Li Chengyan in advance if he left, Lin Ning hesitated and stood in front of Li Chengyan's study with a document. He was the one who promised to come, and he is the one who is leaving now...

Li Chengyan had actually heard the footsteps outside the door, but in order not to scare away the people outside, he still pretended not to hear them. He listened to the slight pacing outside, and his heart slowly sank.

Ten seconds seemed as long as a century. After intense psychological struggle, Lin Ning finally made up his mind to knock on the door and said, "Your Highness Marshal, do you have time now? I want to tell you something."

Before he could take back his hand, the door of the study had already been opened suddenly. He raised his head in surprise, met Li Chengyan's dark eyes, and was startled.

Li Chengyan opened the door, stepped back slightly, and gave Lin Ning a place to let him in. Although his face was still serious, it was not cold and unkind, but full of coldness and abstinence.

Lin Ning rubbed his fingers slightly, and walked into the study. According to the servant, this study room has multiple passwords such as the fingerprints and iris of His Majesty the Marshal. The structure of the entire room is unusual. If it is not for the invitation of His Highness the Marshal himself, I am afraid that no one in the whole star can enter the study of His Royal Highness Marshal.

Even the servants who have worked in the Marshal's Mansion for many years have never come in.

As soon as Lin Ning came in, he was stunned by the bookcases on the entire wall. He had seen this study in a photo before, but he didn't expect the interior space to be so large. He still remember that photo is still in the form of his cub, not a marshal.

Li Chengyan walked over to the sofa and made a gesture of invitation. He has a tall and straight figure and a strong aura. At this moment, he deliberately restrained his coldness. He looked like a sharp blade in a scabbard, without any sharpness.

Lin Ning sat on the sofa, clasped her fingers unconsciously, and didn't look around. There may be many confidential things in this room, but at first he thought that Li Chengyan would go to the living room to talk with him.