Chapter 57: Restoring Memory

Waking up the next day, Lin Ning found that the person beside him was no longer there. He rubbed his hair, feeling inexplicably disappointed. Thinking of the kiss last night, his face was a little red, and he looked down at himself in a daze. The pajamas were worn loose, and his image was not good.

Just as he was about to go back to his bedroom to change, the bathroom door was opened, and Li Chengyan had already changed into a black shirt and trousers and came out.

The man was tall and had long legs, his exposed ankles and wrists had extremely beautiful lines, and a layer of thin but explosive muscles could be seen faintly under the shirt. The man raised his eyes to look at Lin Ning, his cold and serious eyes slowly softened, and his low and magnetic voice broke the tranquility of the morning: "Are you awake?"

Lin Ning nodded in confusion, a lock of hair was slightly raised, looking It looks a bit dull, adding a bit of cute and youthful air. He got off the bed with bare feet, stepped on the soft blanket comfortably, and hurriedly prepared to sneak back to his bedroom, and said, "I'll change clothes first."

"Wait." Li Chengyan grabbed Lin Ning and opened her thin lips slightly: "Can you wait, I have something important to tell you."

Lin Ning was puzzled: "What's the matter?"

Li Chengyan looked solemnly, looked at Lin Ning with cold and serious eyes, and said slowly: "Before you found out that I was Xizai, there was one thing I didn't tell you."

Lin Ning's brows moved slightly, and he almost had a premonition of what Li Chengyan was going to say next.

Li Chengyan continued: "Thank you for saving me many times, I am very grateful. When I was in contact with you as a Xizai, I actually lost my memory. I didn't hide it intentionally. I am sorry."

Lin Ning lowered her eyes and shook her head: "It's okay, this should really be kept secret, I understand. In fact, Liu Yue already... told me last night." After clearing up her emotions, Lin Ning blinked her eyes, and then raised his eyes. Let this thing go.

Li Chengyan was slightly surprised, then nodded invisibly.

The atmosphere froze for a moment.

Lin Ning looked at Li Chengyan strangely, and realized that the other party seemed to have something to say, so he smiled slightly: "You should say more than that, right? Tell me you have recovered your memory, right?"

Li Chengyan's deep and quiet eyes flashed a light, and he nodded at Lin Ning, although his expression was still cold and serious, but he could vaguely see a bit of sincerity and seriousness.

? ? ?

! ! !

Lin Ning was shocked, and couldn't believe that good things happened in pairs at this moment. Li Chengyan not only woke up, but also recovered his memory. He opened his mouth slightly, and took a while to calm down.

Last night, relying on Li Chengyan's amnesia, he dared to sneak a kiss, and the kiss was very proactive, and this, this was caught in the blink of an eye... Life is not easy, and Ning Ning burst into tears.

After the shock, Lin Ning became Buddhist and gradually calmed down. Traveling to the interstellar era has happened. Lin Ning's acceptance of various things has increased significantly, and he can almost digest all kinds of "big things" in a few seconds.

Although the memory of Li Chengyan who lost his memory is mostly the Xizai's part, the memory of Li Chengyan who recovered his memory must be the part of being the marshal. But Lin Ning was sincerely happy for Li Chengyan to recover his memory, and said: "It's good, the illusions of Luo Youzhi's group will finally be shattered, and Liu Yue and Mr. Li can also let go of their hanging hearts as soon as possible."