Chapter 24: The Cat Has an Owner

It has been a few days since the incident happened, and the turmoil on the Internet has not subsided.

The little inscriptions didn't care about Lin Ning's debt collection. After all, Feihao's sky-high termination fee was really too high. What they care about is [Tantan Entertainment]'s irresponsible behavior of putting up a picture and making it up with eyes closed, which has a bad influence on Zhang Yiming. They have been asking the other party to delete the false news in the comment area of ​​[Tantan Entertainment] for the past few days and publicly apologized to Mr. Actor.

In addition, Xiao Mingwen also has a big task - to fight with Jiang Feng's fans. Even though the little inscriptions proved the innocence of the actor, Jiang Feng's fans couldn't let it go. The actor has always been impeccable in his work. This time, the suspected black material that was delivered with great difficulty must not be let go. He often connotates the actor in the hot search comment area, saying that this is just a show and some people believe it.

It was probably because Lin Ning was already confused, so in the end, everyone forgot about Lin Ning's key role. Xiao Mingwen and Jiang Feng's fans tore each other, and passers-by gathered around to watch. At the same time, a group of people were not idle.

[Lemon Little Chef] super talk and support club initiated by netizen [Fat Rabbit] have been officially established. Lemon Kitchen has not broadcast live these days, making countless people waiting in front of the brain anxious. They had no choice but to eat the delicious food from the previous live broadcast, while begging Chef Lemon to come back soon. Almost everyone who follows Lemon Kitchen knows that [Fat Rabbit] is a rich man. After all, it is high on the reward list, and the blinding interstellar coins make people greedy. What's more, the various professional suggestions and measures revealed in [Fat Rabbit]'s dynamics make people can't help but click their tongues... She also stated that she would hire professionals to take care of the support club and super chat to ensure that all work goes smoothly.

Such a big fan led everyone to build and set up a support club, which is synonymous with resources and strength. At one time, countless Lemon Chef fans flooded into Chaohua. The fans of Lemon Kitchen are of all ages, and they almost all come in with their families. Now that technology is so advanced, the elderly and children are proficient in the use of optical brains and interstellar accounts. When the young people said that they all joined in to support Lemon Kitchen.

Rong Xinxin stared happily at the number of fans in the support club and the popularity of Chaohua, with concern in his heart and eyes.

"Brother Mumu, you are indeed the most beautiful kid in our Midsummer Entertainment. This is too amazing. It is really right to invite you here! I really don't understand this, don't worry, I told my father, in the future you. The salary is doubled every month!"

The young man wearing light-colored glasses showed a professional smile, and he looked very calm, but his heart was already turbulent.

When he was called to the office by President Rong today, he was actually frightened. Because Boss Rong asked him to pack up his things and go home with him, who wouldn't be shocked by this? At that moment, he thought that Mr. Rong was trying to rule him out, and he thought about how he could compare to Mrs. Rong's stunning beauty, so it was worth Mr. Rong's utter terrible words. But the fact is that he was ruthlessly thrown at the door of his house by Mr. Rong, and then Mr. Rong and Mrs. Rong happily went out for vacation.

And he... entered the legendary Rong Zong's mansion in a trance, saw Rong Zong and Midsummer's daughter in a trance, was dragged in a trance and started to establish a support club and Chaohua for Lemon Chef... also he was caught off guard and found out that [Fat Rabbit] was Rong Xinxin.