Chapter 23: The First Face Slap

Zhang Yiming quickly posted a post on the Interstellar account. The popularity of an account with 90 million fans is not blown out. In the blink of an eye, the wind direction on the Internet has turned several times.

Lin Ning was lying on her sofa, eating a piece of watermelon with relish. He saw the latest news on the actor's account:

[Zhang Yiming]: @Tantan Entertainment, the photo is true, but I hope next time you won't follow me around day and night, and don't add unnecessary words to ignite the topic. I ran into a little trouble on the road that day, and happened to meet Mr. Lin for help, that's all.

These few words reveal too much information.

First of all, he proved the authenticity of the photo and confessed that he did not deny what happened. Secondly, it revealed that Tantan Entertainment is a Yuji who has been following him for a long time, posing a threat to his privacy, pointing out that Tantan Entertainment fabricated fake news for the sake of topicality. In the end, he explained the process in an understatement, and this is what most netizens care about!

Happened to meet Mr. Lin for help?

So the facts are not as described by Tantan Entertainment, Lin Ning wants to use the actor's popularity to make a comeback?

Soon, the topic of [Zhang Yiming explained for Lin Ning] was already on the top of the list of hot searches. In a short period of time, it jumped up as if it had grown wings, squeezed out countless hot searches, and firmly dominated the top searches.

Big news! The actor has debuted for many years, and he has always looked like a handsome young man. He is also gentle, and has hardly made any offensive comments on his account. Netizens thought that this time Lin Ning was holding on to the actor and wanted to suck blood to come back, so they all went to Lin Ning's place to scold him, but the actor came out and said that there was no such thing, and there was even a lie between us. What do you mean the relationship is okay?

She is dying, so when did the film king meet Lin Ning? What is even more shocking is that in the entertainment circle, there is always praise and depreciation, and almost no one would defend a little guy for fear of being ridiculed by the netizens, let alone an artist with such a bad record like Lin Ning!

Netizens were confused, especially the fans of two groups - fans of the actor and fans of Jiang Feng. Needless to say, Lin Ning, although the account has 8 million fans, they regularly check in to scold him for being shameless, and stare at him to see what he does, and where there are real fans.

The actor's fans all call themselves Little Inscriptions, and they have always followed the principle of high quality and well-educated. Whoever dares to take advantage of their own popularity will calmly criticize + refute, or put on a vest to scold others. But this time they panicked suddenly, how could the actor and Lin Ning know each other? This will ruin my brother's good reputation, but my brother has said so, and it seems that Lin Ning is slapping his brother in the face...

What should they do? The little inscriptions were all at a loss. As soon as my brother posted this news, Jiang Feng's fans went crazy. They rushed to tell each other that Zhang Yiming was not clear about Zhang Yiming and the bad artist with evil intentions, and even defended Lin Ning. And took the opportunity to brush up all kinds of beautiful photos of Jiang Feng, and began to promote Jiang Feng's next TV series stills under various hot searches. For a while, all the hotly searched comment areas were full of comments about the close relationship between the film king and Lin Ning, and the screen was swiped so much that even passers-by who didn't pay attention to the fan circle frowned.