Chapter 38: Sharing the Same Bed

Lin Ning bought a set of home viewing equipment, which cost him 100,000 interstellar coins, and the installation was just completed today. It's hard to describe in words what kind of real feeling this is, but Lin Ning has decided not to try the roller coaster and skydiving perspective of this movie viewing equipment again in her life.

His mild acrophobia had returned, now so severe that he drew the curtains to block the view from the huge picture windows.

It was getting dark, night fell, and Xizai was taken away, Lin Ning was very melancholy. Recently, Li Chengyan has taken Xizai away more and more times. Sometimes Xizai can't come back once a few days. At the same time, he has more and more contact with Liu Yue.

Every time Liu Yue came to pick up Xizai, he had never seen Li Chengyan come to pick up the cub. He thought: This is not surprising, His Royal Highness is busy with affairs, it is impossible to do such things as picking up and dropping off cats back and forth.

Probably only he is the idle person who can live with a cat in his arms every day.

The night alone was a bit cold, Lin Ning turned on the live broadcast, and named the live broadcast room [Tomato Dragon Fish]. I didn't plan to broadcast live today, but it's boring to be alone, and talking to netizens is something to do.

As soon as the broadcast started, netizens and fans who saw the special reminder rushed over immediately. Since the National Plant Cultivation Center said that Lemon Kitchen gave plants to Anonymous, netizens who thought that Lemon Kitchen was not an official food store and didn’t trust Lemon Kitchen have jumped into the trap one after another, and their fans have increased a lot .

The national scientific research center has conducted a safety certification, so it is definitely safe.

[Brother Lemon, here I come! Go! Call my little brother——]

[I'm here, I brought my family with me, and now the family gathers together every night to wait for the live broadcast, thanks to Lemon Chef for keeping my children from playing games!]

[I want to eat tomato dragon fish! I love fish, I feel like I was a fish in my previous life!]

[When is little brother going to show his face? I think Chef Lemon's real identity has already driven the interstellar people crazy. Apart from watching the replays of food, our class students guess what Lemon Chef looks like every time during recess. Husband.]

[Waiting for tomato dragon fish, visual inspection is another delicacy that can blow me away! Ah, no, every food made by my little brother is delicious! Come on little brother!]

Lin Ning washed her hands and looked at the live broadcast room. The number of viewers has reached 40 million and is still rising. Surprised by this number, Lin Ning was surprised for a while. Unexpectedly, he still underestimated the power of foodies.

The fans who swiped the rewards in the live broadcast room have already turned up the heat.

[Fat Rabbit] threw ten manned spaceships at you.

[Miss Meow] threw five aircraft carriers at you.

[Beauty Clothes] threw ten deep water bombs at you.

[not short of money] threw fifty grenades at you.

Lin Ning was deeply shocked. This series of rewarding sounds shook him up. The interstellar people are all too rich, so they don't hesitate to tip, Lin Ning feels pain for them.